Can WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages? Is it possible? If so, how to do it practically? Well, this article provides answers to all those questions and clear your doubts related to this matter. So, keep reading and learn how to get it done.
We all know how popular WhatsApp is. In fact, WhatsApp is the preferred mode of messaging and VoIP among billions of individuals across the globe. As of today, WhatsApp is widely used for business purposes, apart from using it for personal communications. Many businesses tend to use WhatsApp so they can communicate easily with their clients, colleagues, staff, and so on.
As you may know already, a major update took place for WhatsApp. As per this update, users are now able to save up to 40,000 messages. Nevertheless, in certain cases, you will have to save or export more than 40,000 messages. Such a scenario is particularly applicable to business operations that do marketing with WhatsApp. So, the big question is that how to WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages? The answer is yes. So, the next question is, “How to get it done?“
Part 1: WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages – is it possible?
Let’s answer the main question. Is it possible for WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages? In fact, WhatsApp has specific chat settings so it can back up and save the chats. As per the default settings, the chats will be saved on the phone’s memory. Even if the backup is automatic, it happens on a frequent basis.
You can utilize the built-in export chat feature as well. With this feature, you should choose if you want to export the chats with media or not. When the export is completed, an email will be generated and sent with the respective chats. However, this method has some restrictions, as well. For instance, if you choose to export files with media, you can only export 10,000 messages. If you choose to export chat messages without media, you can reach a number of 40,000 messages. Well, the number of messages you can export is based on the email capacity.
Mentioned below is how to perform this trick.
- First, you should open the chat and then tap on the icon that appears with three dots.
- Then, choose the option called “More” and hit the option called “Export Chat.”
- Then, you should choose whether or not to export the chats with the media.
After following the steps mentioned above, you will be able to see the chat messages in your email.
Well, the above steps explain how to export WhatsApp chat messages with the restriction of 40,000 messages. However, that’s probably not the answer you are looking for. In fact, you are here to find out if you can WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages.
As we mentioned earlier, it is absolutely possible to go beyond the limit of 40,000 messages. The good news is that it is possible with both Android and iOS devices. The following segment of our article explains how to get it done.
Part 2: How to export more than 40,000 messages on your WhatsApp
As we promised at the beginning of this article, we explain how WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages. In this case, there are three professional options to consider. All these three options can do a great job efficiently and get more than 40,000 messages exported.
- Option 01: iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp
- Option 02: iMyFone D Back for Android
- Option 03: Tenorshare WhatsApp Transfer
Option 01 and Option 03 are compatible with iPhones, and Option 02 is the ideal method for Android devices. With that said, let’s take a look at each of these methods and export your WhatsApp messages effectively.
Option 01: Use iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp to export over 40,000 messages
iTransor for WhatsApp is considered to be one of the most effective tools to transfer over 40,000 WhatsApp messages. This tool is designed to go beyond the limitations that are implied by WhatsApp itself. It can export messages without any limitation, even if there are attachments. So, compared to the default method, exporting with iTransor gives you a better opportunity and effectiveness. Try it if you are facing the WhatsApp backup not working issue.
Features of iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp
- This app is compatible with both WhatsApp Messenger and WhatsApp Busines messages without any issue.
- This app can export all the WhatsApp chats and media files to a PC without any limitation.
- It is possible to view the exported WhatsApp messages through CSV or HTML formats. Also, the HTML format lets you view messages and media attachments just like they appear on the WhatsApp platform.
- This tool is compatible with both iPhone and Android devices. For instance, they support even the latest iPhones and Android devices.
- Apart from exporting WhatsApp, it performs as a perfect backup tool for your device. Also, it can restore and transfer WhatsApp data between different devices.
Steps to WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages using iMyFone iTransor
- As the first step, you should download and install iMyFone iTransor on your computer. Then, launch the application to see its interface.
- Now, please go to the option called “Back Up WhatsApp on Devices.” It is located on the left panel. After that, connect the respective device to the computer using a genuine USB cable. Once the device is recognized by the software, you should click on the option called “Back Up.” Then, wait until the backup process is completed.
- You should go to the option called “Restore/Export WhatsApp Backup” after the above step. Now, select the backup you have created just before from the available list of backups. Then, you should select the option called “Export to Computer.”
- The software will then perform a scan of the data available on your WhatsApp backup. The chats and attachments will be displayed on the screen for you. You can filter those data simply by using the search function. Then, you should choose the WhatsApp chat even if it has more than 40,000 messages to export. Then, you should decide the export file format and the location of the exported file. After that, click on “Export.”
Also, let’s learn more about how to Backup WhatsApp Messages from Android to Computer effortlessly.
Option 02: Use iMyFone D-Back for Android to export WhatsApp messages
The second option you should consider is iMyFone D-Back for Android. With this tool, you can view the existing WhatsApp messages. In addition to that, it gives you the option of viewing the deleted messages on any Android device effortlessly.
- This app allows you to export more than 40,000 WhatsApp messages from any Android phone.
- It is compatible with multiple file types such as contact, photos, and videos in addition to messages.
- iMyFone D-Back assures 100% safety for your data.
- The process is exceptionally simple, and you can export WhatsApp messages with ease.
Please follow up to WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages.
Please note that iMyFone D-Back is currently available for Windows only.
- First, you should download D-Back for Android on your PC and get it installed. After that, you should launch the application to see the home screen. Choose the option called Android Data Recovery from the options you can see on the home screen.
- Now, you should provide the device information as well and click on the option called “Next.” After that, you will see that it downloads a firmware package for the device.
- After that, you should connect your Android smartphone to your PC using a USB cable. Then, you should put that device in downloading mode according to the instructions provided online. Once you have done that, you should select the type of file you intend to export.
- Now, you should start the scan and preview the exact files you want to be exported.
If you follow the steps above, you can easily WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages.
This is another powerful and effective tool that can be used to export more than 40,000 WhatsApp messages. In fact, this method allows you to export any number of messages, just like the previous two methods. Practically, you cannot export tens of thousands of WhatsApp messages individually. So, choosing a professional tool like Tenorshare WhatsApp Transfer is the smartest move you can consider.
Please follow below simple guide to export WhatsApp messages without any limit.
- First, you should download Tenorshare iCareFone on your PC. Then, get it installed following the easy on-screen instructions. After that, launch the software and connect your smartphone to the same PC using a USB cable. Wait for a while so the device will be detected by the software. You can then hit the option called WhatsApp that appears on the application’s main screen.
- Now, on your left panel, locate the option called “Backup” and click on it. Then, select your mobile device. After that, click on the option called “Back Up Now” so you can proceed.
- Now, iCareFone will start to create a backup of your device’s WhatsApp data. Wait for a while and the time you should wait will vary based on the amount of your data. So, wait patiently until the data is transferred fully.
- As the final step, you will be able to see a notification saying that the process is completed. You can preview and export the WhatsApp data you have already backed up. As of this writing, this tool is available only for Mac. Also, a new version for Windows will arrive soon.
So, that’s about WhatsApp export more than 40000 messages. Do you have any other questions related to this matter? Please let us know.