You may need to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei due to various reasons. Such a requirement particularly arises when you need to migrate to Huawei from a Samsung device. Even if that is not the case, but do you still want to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei? So read this article and learn the best three methods to get it done.
The requirement to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei
Have you have decided to get rid of your old Samsung device and switch to a Huawei device? If so, it is needless to say that the main thing you should consider is to transfer data safely. For many individuals, transferring data itself is a pretty challenging task. That means, they find it pretty difficult to transfer data from the old device to the device you buy. While there are plenty of data types in your device, WhatsApp is considered to be more prominent. In other words, WhatsApp is a very important data type for many users who have smartphones. That is exactly why many users are concerned about what happens to their WhatsApp data upon switching devices.
As you already know, both Android and Huawei smartphones run on the Android platform. Therefore, transferring data between the devices doesn’t become a huge issue. This is a pretty different situation compared to transferring data from iPhone to WhatsApp or vice versa. In other words, you can Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei as long as you use the correct method.
In this guide, we share with you three very effective ways to transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei.
OK. Now, let’s read about each method and learn how to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei. Eventually, you will be able to decide which method is best to address your situation.
Due to various reasons, using iTransor is considered to be the best way to get this job done easily. If you use this tool, you can get the data easily transferred to any other device with convenience. iTransor for WhatsApp is developed by a well-reputed company called iMyFone. That means the functionality of their software is very reliable. The algorithm of this tool allows you to manage all the types of WhatsApp data in your device. Also, the safety of the data is assured by this special software tool. So, transferring your WhatsApp data from one device to another made incredibly simple with iTransor.
To get a better idea about its functionality, let’s take a look at the most notable features of iTransor. Listed below are those features you can experience with this tool.
- This tool becomes very handy when you need to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei, export WhatsApp chat or transfer WhatsApp from Xiaomi to Huawei.
- It can transfer WhatsApp data to one device from another no matter what the platform is. That means it allows you to transfer WhatsApp data from an iPhone to iPhone and Android to Android. Moreover, it allows cross-platform data transferring as well. For instance, it lets you transfer Android to iPhone and vice versa.
- In addition to that, this tool is the perfect tool to backup and restore your valuable WhatsApp data. You can restore them later on an iOS device or Android, as you believe.
- This special tool is compatible with all iPhones and all Android devices. That means when it comes to Android devices, it supports even the latest version. For iOS, it supports, even iOS 13 and other versions. So, you don’t have to worry about its compatibility issue.
- iMyFone iTransor is considered to be one of the most user-friendly tools in the industry. It is simple, despite the number of features it has. In fact, it allows you to manage all your WhatsApp data with a single click.
How to use iTransor and Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei?
Now we know the exact functionality and usability of this software, let’s learn how to use it. In this case, we explain the process in the step-by-step mode so you can follow it easily. That said, let’s get it done.
01. As the first step, you should download iMyFone iTransor for WhatsApp and install it on your computer. Then, you should launch it. When you are inside the main window, just click on the option labeled “Transfer WhatsApp between Devices.” After that, you should connect Huawei and Samsung devices to the same PC to proceed. After that, you should enable USB debugging mode on both devices. Then, you should wait for the program to detect the device. It won’t take long, though.
Once the devices are detected, be sure that your Samsung device is recognized as the “Source” device. On the other hand, Huawei should be recognized as the “Destination” device to initiate the process. This is because you are transferring data from Samsung to Huawei. If you need to transfer data from your Huawei device to Samsung, the order should be changed accordingly. To change the “Source” and “Destination” order, you can simply click on the option labeled “Switch.”
02. Now, in the next step, you should click on the option called “Transfer.” As a result, you can see that the transfer process starts immediately. It is very important to keep the devices connected to the computer securely until the method is complete.
That’s it. Your WhatsApp data should be in your Huawei device.
Solution 02. Use iCarefone for WhatsApp Transfer to transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei effortlessly
Step 1. Download iCareFone for WhatsApp and launch it
1.1 Launch iCareFone for WhatsApp, and then connect both Samsung and Huawei phones to computer. And click the ‘Transfer’ to start.
Note: You will see a message saying that the data on your Huawei phone will be overwritten. Please click ‘Yes’ to agree and continue.
Step 2. WhatsApp data back up from Samsung phone
2.1 Firstly, please back up your WhatsApp data from target Samsung phone by following the screenshot instructions. And then click ‘Continue.’
Step 3. Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei phone now
3.1 iCarefone for WhatsApp Transfer is now getting the backed up data from Samsung phone. Please make sure both phones are connected.
3.2 iCarefone for WhatsApp Transfer is transferring WhatsApp data to your Huawei phone. Just be patient.
3.3 If you see the below interface, the WhatsApp data has been transferred to your Huawei phone successfully. Just follow the prompts to see the data.
As we mentioned before, both Huawei and Samsung devices are running on Android OS. So, you can consider Google Drive as an option to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei. Nevertheless, you should remember that there are some requirements to meet to use this process. Mentioned below are the requirements for your reference.
- It is a must to have Google Play Services and Google drive installed on both devices.
- It is compulsory to have a Google account.
- Be compulsory for your Google Drive to have adequate space to accommodate the respective WhatsApp backup.
As long as you have those requirements, you can follow the steps below and transfer WhatsApp data.
01. Launch WhatsApp on your Samsung device. Then, you should tap on Settings > Chats > Chat Backup > Backup subsequently. That will allow you to make a backup of the messages on Google Drive.
02. On your Huawei device, sign in to the same Google account, which is used to create the backup.
03. Now, you should install WhatsApp on the Huawei device and proceed to configure it. At the completion of the telephone number verification, WhatsApp will detect the Google Drive backup. Then, you will see it prompts you to restore the backup.
04. Now, you should tap on the “Restore” option. After that, the process will begin. Once the process is completed, you can tap on the option called “Next” to complete the backup.
Please note that WhatsApp can often create a backup of your chats on the device’s SD card. This local backup can be used to transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei device. Mentioned below are the steps to get it done.
01. Start the process by creating a backup of your WhatsApp messages on the Samsung device. To do it, you should open WhatsApp and tap on the option called “Menu.” Then, you should go to “Settings” and “Chats.” After that, click on “Chat Backup” and then “Copy.” Click on the option called “Backup to Google Drive” and choose ‘Never.’ That will prevent Google drive backup. Now, your WhatsApp data will be saved on your local SD card.
02. Now, on the Huawei phone, you should get a file manager app installed. Then, go to “WhatsApp/Databases.”
03. You should rename the computer file called “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12” to “msgstore.db.crypt12“.
04. Be sure to uninstall the WhatsApp on the Huawei device. Then, tap “Restore” on your chats are going to be restored to the new Huawei device.
By the way, here are the top WhatsApp sniffer tools for your reference. And click to figure out how do I backup WhatsApp messages from iPhone to OnePlus.
So, that’s how to Transfer WhatsApp from Samsung to Huawei. Please share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.