Switch from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9
Samsung is going to launch its new model in the market, namely Samsung Galaxy S9. This device has many amazing features. Various users are thinking of switching their Smartphones from Win phone to Samsung Galaxy S9. Now that you are switching devices, you are going to need some help to transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9. Before getting to know about the ways through which you can transfer information from one Smartphone to another, let’s get to know about the amazing specifications of the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S9.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy S9
- It has an internal storage of 64GB.
- This Smartphone has a rear-camera of 12 megapixel and front camera of 8 megapixel.
- It has 4GB RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 runs on Android 8.0 operating system.
- It has 1.7 GHz octa-core operating system.
- This device has a battery capacity of 3,000 mAh.
- It has a display screen of 8.7 inches.
- This Smartphone weights 163 grams.
- It also has expandable storage.
If you are not aware of the various ways through which you can transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9, then you can learn about the different ways to do so by reading this article.
dr.fone – Phone Transfer is a tool that enables you to transmit files from your Windows phone to Samsung Galaxy S9, put music on Samsung Galaxy S9 by a single click. This application is a transfer tool that enables you to transmit all the data from your old Windows phone to Samsung Galaxy S9 that too without any loss of information. This tool is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating system. You can easily and quickly transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 by installing this tool on your Windows and MAC operating system.
Key features of dr.fone – Phone Transfer
- It works on both Samsung Galaxy S9 and Windows Phone.
- This software allows you to transfer information from Samsung, Motorola, Nokia, HTC and more devices to all the new as well as old versions of iOS devices, know more about Samsung to iPhone Transfer.
- Moreover, this software is compatible with HTC, Samsung, Sony, Apple, Google, Motorola, Nokia, ZTE, LG, and many other tablets and Smartphones. It also transfers photos from Android to Galaxy S9 & transfers from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 easily.
- This software is also compatible some of the well-known providers such as Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T.
- This tool is also compatible with Android as well as the iOS operating system.
- Additionally, this software is compatible with MacOS 11 and Windows 10.
If you are looking for the process through which you can transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9 using dr.fone Phone Transfer, then please follow the steps mentioned below.
These steps will guide you to transfer information to Samsung Galaxy S9 in just a single click.
Step 1: Download the software of dr.fone – Phone Transfer
In the first step of transmission of information between the two Smartphones, visit the website of dr.fone and download the application of dr.fone on your Mac or personal computer. After downloading this tool, install it and then launch it on your Mac or computer system. Various solutions will start appearing on the home screen. Go to the feature of “Phone Transfer”.
Link your Windows Smartphone and new Samsung Galaxy S9 with your computer system through the use of USB wires. Once the devices are detected, you will be able to observe them on the interface. Check all the relevant data that you wish to transmit and then go to the option of “Start Transfer“.
Note: One thing that you should remember is that your destination device is Samsung Galaxy S9 and the source phone is a Windows phone. If the position of the devices is wrong, then use the button of flip to switch places.
Step 3: Transfer data from WinPhone to Samsung Galaxy S9
Now that you have clicked on the button of “Start transfer”, the transmission of data from Windows phone to Samsung Galaxy S9 will begin. Let both the devices remain connected to the computer system until the entire procedure is completed.
Windows Smart switch is an application that enables you to transfer information like calendar, photos, music, contacts, videos to your new Samsung Galaxy S9. Download this app on your Windows phone and transmit all the files from it to your Samsung Galaxy S9. Follow the steps mentioned below for the transmission of data.
1: Open your Samsung device and then go to the screen of applications, then Samsung and then Smart Switch.
2: Go to start.
3: take a look at all the service terms and then tap on “Agree”.
4: After that, select the method of transmission of information.
5: Now, tap on receive.
6: Now, go to the option of Windows phone.
7: Now, open the application of Smart Switch on your Windows device.
8: Go to start and then read all the terms of service and then tap on agree.
9: Use the same procedure that you used on your new Samsung device and then tap on “Connect”.
10: You could have a look at the data and the applications that are going to be transmitted.
11: Tap on the option of receiving on your new Samsung Galaxy S9.
12: Close the application after the completion of the transmission.
So, these were the ways and procedures through which you can transfer data from your WinPhone to your Samsung Galaxy S9. The world of technology has gifted us with so many tools and applications that have made our life simpler and easier. Tools like dr.fone – Phone Transfer has made it easier for us to transfer data just by connecting old and new devices to the computer system. To transfer WhatsApp messages to new S9 phone, click it to know more.