For one reason or another, many individuals need to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. If you are among tens of thousands of people who need to do so, this article is just for you. In simplest terms, this article explains the most practical ways you can track a cell phone discretely.
We will introduce several options for you to consider when tracking someone using his or her cell phone. Some of these methods are for free while others cost you some money. You can go through this list and select the best option that matches your purpose.
PS: here, you will learn more about how to read someone’s text messages without installing software on their phone.
1. How to Track a phone without them knowing via KidsGuard Pro easily
Another effective method to track a phone without GPS also without them knowing is via KidsGuard Pro, which offers two proper and easy ways to track a phone. They are GPS locating and Wi-Fi location tracking. That’s why KidsGuard is able to use cell tower triangulation to track a phone even the GPS is shut off. For GPS tracking, KidsGuard can update their location every few minutes to help you track a phone’s movement exactly.
So KidsGuard Pro is another professional tool to show you how to track a cell phone effortlessly. Download and install it on your computer, then follow up below simple steps to track someone’s phone.
How to track a cell phone using KidsGuard Pro
Step 1. First, please tap the ‘Try It Now‘ and type your email ID as well as other necessary information to register an account on KidsGuard Pro.
Step 2. After registration, download the KidsGuard Pro Assistant to the target phone.
Step 3. Click the downloaded APK file and then initiate the setup. Just follow up on the instruction to complete it.
Step 4. After installation completed, go to the web portal of KidsGuard Pro and then select Locations option, KidsGuard will help you track the phone and get the location history.
That’s it. KidsGuard Pro is an excellent tool to fix on how to track a phone with ease. Be sure the KidsGuard Pro Assistant installed on your target phone; this is a significant step.
Other powerful features of KidsGuard Pro
- With its advanced Geofence feature, you are able to create a virtual fence & be informed if it’s crossed.
- With its superior monitoring capability, real-time activity tracking is possible.
- You can check browser history, photos, contacts, calendar, videos, etc..
- Text tracker and active call capability are available too.
- Track WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram, Line, Wechat instant messages easily.
2. Use TheTruthSpy app to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing
TheTruthSpy is another app that can be used to track the location of a smartphone. For many users, an app like TheTruthSpy can be a really good option. That is because it is affordable and user-friendly. This app works as a web-based tool so you can access it from any web browser. Once the app is installed on the target, it will perform in stealth mode. The app will not be detected by the user of the target phone.
The device screen will not show any sign of the app. Apart from tracking the location of the device, TheTruthSpy can easily track messages, call logs, browsing history. Also, it can capture screenshots of the target device. Moreover, it has a keylogger as well. With the keylogger, of course, you can track all the passwords and keystrokes typed in the target device.
The most impressive feature associated with TheTruthSpy is its affordability. Compared to other tracking options, TheTruthSpy comes at a reasonable price.
To track a phone using a TheTruthSpy account, you should first create an account.
3. Use Find My Mobile to track a cell phone number
If you use a Samsung device, you can get the assistance of Find My Mobile service and track it. However, this option must be enabled on the target device beforehand. Also, it works on Samsung devices only.
Mentioned below are the steps you should follow to track a phone using Find My Mobile.
- Create your Samsung Account to start the process. To do this, you can go to Settings on the Samsung device and go to Account. Then, select “Samsung Account“.
- You can now use the required information and log into the account you have created.
- After signing in, you can click on the option labeled “Find My Mobile“.
- Then, you can click on the option “Registered Mobile” to proceed.
- If you need to track a target device’s location, you can click on the option “Locate my Mobile“. Under this tab, you can find a variety of other options.
As you may notice, this feature works on Samsung devices only. If you use a different Android phone or use an iPhone, you should look for a different option, therefore.
By the way, here is the top Wizards Unite GPS spoof for your reference.
4. Use Find My iPhone to Track iPhone
Just like “Find My Mobile” for Samsung, iPhone has an option called “Find My iPhone”. Just like “Find My Mobile”, “Find My iPhone” also has to be switched on the target device. If it is enabled, you can get the most of this feature. With the assistance of Find My iPhone, you will be able to locate the device location precisely.
Here are the steps you should follow to track iPhone using Find My iPhone.
- Go to the Settings app on the target device. Then, tap on the option labeled “Apple ID”.
- Then, you should tap on the option “iCloud” and navigate to the option “Find My iPhone”.
- Turn it on.
Once the feature is turned on, you can use the following methods to locate your phone.
Through a web browser
Here’s how to track the location of your iPhone through a web browser using Find My iPhone.
- Go to iCloud.com using the web browser of your preference. Then, log into the iCloud account that is already synced with the target device you intend to track.
- You can then click on the “Find iPhone” option and provide the credentials related to your Apple ID.
- You can now click on the option labeled “All Devices“. Then, you will be able to select the device you intend to track. You can then see a map that displays the device’s location at this time.
Through another iPhone
Instead of a web browser, you can use another iPhone to track the target iOS device. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the option labeled “Find My iPhone” and provide the credentials of the respective iCloud account.
- You can then tap on the name of the respective device you intend to track. You will be able to see the map on your device pointing the exact location of the target device.
5. Use Find My Device to Track Android Phone
Here’s another method for you to use if you need to track the location of a smartphone. This is another free method you should remember.
In fact, Find My Device is an option which was earlier known as “Android Device Manager“. This was offered by Google to make it convenient for users to locate Android devices. However, to make use of this feature, you need to have Google ID and password of the account. Here are the easy-to-follow steps to track a smartphone using “Find My Device”.
- First, you should install “Find My Device” through Google Play Store.
- Then, you should launch the app and provide the Google ID with the password. This should be the account associated with the account you intend to track.
- After the credentials are verified, you can see that there is a map that displays the exact location.
Well, those are the tools you can use to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. When you are looking for such a tool, you should remember a couple of things, however. You shouldn’t use random tools to hack someone’s phone as most of them contain malware. Some of these tools can gather your personal information and use them for unethical purposes as well. In addition to that, don’t rely on tools that require you to jailbreak or root the devices.
However, with reliable tools like KidsGuard, you will be able to spy on someone’s cell phone without any hassle. Your personal information is fully protected with KidsGuard. It doesn’t require you to jailbreak or root the device. Conclusively, KidsGuard is the best tool to track someone by cell phone number without them knowing. Good luck with tracking!