You are reading this Tenorshare iAnyGo review because you are interested in using a location changer for iOS devices. Well, we will cover all the essential information about iAnyGo in this review for your benefit.
So, continue reading and get to know everything about your favorite location spoofing app for iOS devices.
To cut a long story short, Tenorshare iAnyGo is a location spoofing app developed for iOS devices. This app becomes incredibly useful for those who play games that are based on the device’s location.
Apps like Tenorshare iAnyGo have a special algorithm so they can change the actual location into whatever you wish. iAnyGo is one of the most popular and exceptionally efficient apps of its kind.
As of today, plenty of users rely on this app to change their actual locations. So, let’s explain the overall functionality of this awesome app and how to use it. Also, it explains why it stands ahead of the competition.
PS: let’s learn more about how to use “allow mock locations” on any Android device with ease.
There are various reasons for us to consider Tenorshare iAnyGo as the most impressive location spoofer. One of the reasons is that it features a one-click operation.
That means this app allows you to change the real location into anything else with a single mouse click. You don’t need to be a programmer or tech-savvy to change the GPD coordinates of the device. Instead, you can do it through the friendly and simplified interface of this app.
After changing the location of the device through iAnyGo, any location-based app will recognize it as the original location. For instance, if you play a game like Pokemon Go, it will recognize the spoofed location as the original.
Well, if you don’t want to go out and walk here and there to catch Pokemons, iAnyTo is ideal. It allows you to catch various Pokemons without even getting up from the bed.
Apart from Pokemon Go, this app can be used to change the location of any other location-based app.
To make it even clear for you, let’s take a look at the most notable features of this tool.
- One-click operation to change your iPhone’s location to anywhere you wish.
- You don’t have to jailbreak the iOS device to change location with iAnyGo.
- It gives you the option to plan a route simply by selecting multiple spots.
- You can use it to simulate actual GPS movement on a customized route to make it more realistic.
- It allows you to save your favorite landmarks or historical places and create routes based on that data.
- It is compatible with all location-based apps, including games, fitness apps, social media apps, etc.
- Works even with the latest iOS versions and devices.
One-click operation to change the location of the iOS device
Our Tenorshare iAnyGo reviews will now focus on how to use its one-click operation to change the location.
- Before everything else, you should download Tenorshare iAnyGo on your computer. Please note that you can download it on Windows and macOS computers without any trouble. Then, get it installed on your computer.
- After that, please connect the respective iOS device to the same computer.
- As the next step, you should choose a specific location on the map displayed. You can navigate on the displayed map and select a location to move on. If not, you can search for a specific area using the search bar of the map. Either way, it is a very convenient experience for any user. Even if you are a novice user, changing the location will not be difficult at all.
- As the last step, you should hit the button labeled “Start to Modify,” and that’s it!
You can now see the new location on the map. If you check the current location through any tool like Google Maps, the new (fake) location will be displayed.
Simulating a GPS Movement
Being an advanced and comprehensive location spoofing app, Tenorshare iAnyGo can even simulate a GPS movement. It can simulate movements between two different locations.
When you simulate the movements, it will appear as if you are really moving while holding the device. Anyway, to simulate a specific GPS movement, you should follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- As the first step in the process, you should choose the single spot that appears on the home screen. After that, you should hit the “Enter” key on the keyboard to proceed with the process.
- Once you have done that, you should select the destination too. As per the default setting, the current location of the device is set as the starting point. So, you should just provide the destination address simply after choosing from the existing map. Or else, you can even type a destination address in the aforesaid search bar.
- After that, you should choose the way you should move. That means you can decide the number of moves you will make and the speed. When all adjustments are made, you can choose the option called “Start to move.” This will start the movement simulation.
- One of the best things associated with this feature is that it allows you to pause and resume. You can do it anywhere and anytime. Well, this is a very important process in making the moving look more natural. This is precious because the servers of the respective games will not detect your spoofing app.
In simplest terms, yes – it is possible to use the Tenorshare iAnyGo application for free. In our Tenorshare iAnyGo reviews, we should mention that this app has a free version of it.
This free version can be downloaded through its official website. Just like the paid version of Tenorshare iAnyGo, the free version is completely safe for users. It doesn’t make any of your data vulnerable to third parties.
However, just like anyone can expect, the trial version of Tenorshare iAnyGo comes with some limitations. In our Tenorshare iAnyGo reviews, we emphasize that as the only drawback associated with this software.
Do you want to enjoy all those features and make the best use of this tool? If that is the case, please switch to its paid version and enjoy its full package. In fact, their free trial is ideal for giving you an idea about the overall functionality of the tool.
So, you can try the free trial first. If you are satisfied with it, just go for the premium. According to our findings, the vast majority of users who used the free version have purchased the software. That is a clear indication of the usefulness of this tool.
Now that you know you should go for the paid version to enjoy all the features, here’s the pricing. What you should know about Tenorshare iAnyGo is that its plans are significantly affordable compared to its rivals.
Apart from the affordability, they offer flexibility with their price plans. With that said, mentioned below are the main price plans to choose from if you purchase Tenorshare iAnyGo.
● 01-month plan
This plan is available at $6.95. As per this plan, you can install the app on up to 5 mobile devices. If not, you can install it on one PC.
● 01-quarter plan
You can purchase the 01-quarter plan for $19.95. Just like the previous plan, you can use it either on one PC or 05 mobile devices.
● 01-year plan
When it comes to the 01-year plan, costs $39.95. It is possible to use this software on one PC or five mobile devices.
Basically, you can install Tenorshare iAnyGo on a similar number of devices regardless of the plan. However, the duration factor differs from one plan to another.
If you compare these prices with other location spoofing apps, Tenorshare iAnyGo is very affordable. When considering the number of features, the amount you have to pay is nominal.
As the final words of our Tenorshare iAnyGo reviews, we appreciate its overall functionality. We are not hesitant to consider this awesome app to be the best in the business. Even if you are a total beginner to the location spoofing affair, iAnyGo is the ideal solution.