Why Switch from Android to Galaxy S9?
Samsung Company has introduced its new model, namely Samsung Galaxy S9, in the market and it is going to become a sensation that every person would like to purchase. This Smartphone has many unique features. Everybody is excited about the launch of this phone as it has everything that you need on a Smartphone. Additionally, it has some unique features.
Key features of Samsung Galaxy S9
- This Smartphone has a rear camera of 12 megapixels.
- It has a front camera of 8 megapixels.
- This device runs on Android 8.0 operating system.
- Additionally, it has 1.7 GHz octa-core operating system.
- Plus, it has a display screen of 8.7 inches.
- Its weight is 163 grams.
- Moreover, it has expandable storage.
- Samsung Galaxy S9 has internal memory of 64 GB.
- It has 4 GB RAM.
You know that transmission of information is not possible without the support of a third party application. If you have decided to switch from Android to Galaxy S9, then you should use the software of dr.fone Phone Transfer for moving files from one device to another, even transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
There are many tools available in the market that you can use for transmission of data from one Smartphone to another, but this one is considered as the best one. This tool is effective, safe, and easy to use. This software has been developed for quick and easy transmission of data irrespective of the device type and its operating system.
Features of dr.fone – Phone Transfer
- If you have decided to switch from Samsung to Galaxy S9, then you can easily transfer data from an old Android device to Samsung Galaxy S9 in a single click.
- Be possible for you to transmit any type of data from your old Android device to Samsung Galaxy S9.
- The data that can be transferred includes messages, contacts, images, videos, apps, call logs, data of apps, and music between any two smartphones. It can transfer contacts to Samsung Galaxy S9/S8 from old iPhone and Android device or transfer data from old Phone to OnePlus 6.
- It involves the real-time transmission of information amongst two devices having cross operating systems.
- This phone clone tool is compatible with both iOS as well as Android operating systems.
- Matches all the requirements to be compatible with Sony, HTC, Google, Samsung, Motorola, ZTE, and various other Tablets and Smartphones.
- It is compatible with Mac 10.15 and Windows 10.
- Additionally, it is compatible with providers such as Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and AT&T.
Step 1: Download dr.fone software and then launch it on your personal computer.
Step 2: Link your old Android device and your Samsung Galaxy S9 to the computer system by using a USB wire. Click on “Phone Transfer” from the main interface.
Step 3: Select all the files that you wish to move from your old Android device to your new Samsung device and then go to the option of Start Transfer. Let both the Smartphones remain linked to your computer system until the entire process is completed.
Also, let’s find out how to perform the Galaxy S9 FRP bypass without computer with ease.
Part 2: Sync information from the old Android device to Samsung Galaxy S9 through Samsung Smart Switch
Samsung recently launched a new application, which is known as Smart Switch. This application enables the transmission of information from an old Android device to Samsung Galaxy S9. Nevertheless, this application is not compatible with every kind of Android device. If you have decided to switch from android to Galaxy S9, then you can transmit data by making use of this application, just follow the below-mentioned steps.
Step 1: Download this application on both the Smartphones.
Step 2: Open this application on Galaxy S9 and tap on the option of “Start”.
Step 3: Choose S9 as a “Receiver”.
Step 4: Now link Galaxy S9 and old Android device by launching this application on old Smartphone. A prompt will appear on the screen where you will be required to enter your PIN number.
Step 5: Now, select all the data on your old Android phone that you wish to transfer and touch on “Send”.
Step 6: A prompt will appear on S9 that will ask for your confirmation. Tap on the option of receive and all the information will get transmitted to your new device.
So, these are the two ways through which you can transfer data from an old Android device to Samsung Galaxy S9. If you have decided to switch from Android to Galaxy S9, then they are both nice methods to transfer data.
However, dr.fone – Phone Transfer is able to transfer data between any two smartphones without any data loss. In addition, if you deleted any important files by mistake, dr.fone – Android Data Recovery can recover those deleted data efficiently for you. For phone data backup and restore, dr.fone – Android Data Backup and Restore can selectively backup and restore any phone data in one click. If you wish to delete data permanently to keep your privacy, dr.fone – Android Data Eraser is your best choice which can delete files permanently without any recovery.