Sometimes you might need to exchange your existing iCloud account with a new one, or you want to delete the iCloud account before dumping or selling your old iOS or Mac or Windows OS operated devices. Therefore, you need to know how you can remove iCloud account on your devices or remove Apple ID from iPhone/iPad. This article is intended to help you find few ways to get your iCloud account deleted from your iPad or iPhone.
Before approaching this method, make sure to keep a backup of your iOS devices using Wondershare Dr.Fone. You can easily delete the iCloud account on your iPhone, iPad or other iOS devices by following the below step by step instructions. Make sure to follow this instruction carefully to remove the iCloud account successfully.
- Go to the Settings app and tap on it. Then scroll down and find iCloud to continue.
- Open ‘iCloud’ by tapping on the option.
- Find the ‘Delete Account’ option by scrolling down to bottom and tap on that option.
- You need to tap again on the ‘Delete’ button to ensure the deletion.
- You will be notified about the successful deletion of your iCloud Account.
Now, you can successfully remove or delete your iCloud account from your iOS devices by following the above instructions. After this task, you can easily create a new account or enter another iCloud account as necessary as you will get it blank after removing the earlier account. It is always suggested to keep a backup of your device data before removing the old iCloud account. You can find those helpful steps in ‘Tip 1‘ in this article to know how to keep a safe backup for your iOS devices.
You might need to deactivate your existing iCloud account on your MacOS operated devices. Make sure to follow the below steps to disable any iCloud account from your computer.
1. Go to the Apple icon and click on the button to get the Context menu. Go to the ‘System Preferences‘ option.
2. Go to the ‘Mail, Contacts & Calendars‘ option in the ‘System Preferences’ window.
3. Then, you can find the iCloud option on the left pane.
4. Now, you can enable or disable the iCloud account from the right side of the pane. Simply go to next to the app and check the box as needed.
These simple steps will help you to disable your iCloud account on your Mac devices successfully.
Your iCloud account might not be on your Windows PC. You need to follow the below step by step instructions to know how you can remove iCloud account from your Windows Computer. However, make sure to keep a backup before stepping to this process.
1. Go to the ‘Start‘ to open the main menu and click on the ‘Control Panel‘ button.
2. Now click on the ‘Uninstall a Program‘ button.
3. Select the iCloud app from the program list on your Windows PC.
4. When you are ready, click on the iCloud program to uninstall and ensure by clicking again on the ‘Yes’ button. Please wait for a while to complete the uninstall process.
5. If you find your computer with any more option for changing to iCloud, select the ‘Yes’ button again.
6. After completion of this process, click on the ‘Finish’ button and restart your computer system manually.
iCloud provides a great service to iOS devices by keeping your phone data on cloud storage. But you might need to remove that account due to few reasons. You have forgotten your password! Don’t worry. You can find the way how to remove your iCloud account from your iOS devices without using your password.
When you forgot your iPhone password, you can use the Wondershare Dr.Fone software to reset your iOS devices without your password.
However, you can follow the below instructions to remove your iCloud account without using the password.
1. Find the ‘Settings‘ option from the main menu on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Go to the ‘iCloud‘ button and tap to open this option.
3. When it asks for a password, enter a random number and when you are ready, tap on the button ‘Done‘.
4. When it tells you that the entered password and username are incorrect, tap on the OK button and then tap on the Cancel button to return to the iCloud main page.
5. Again, remove the account description tapping on the account. Now click on the ‘Done‘ button.
6. You will return to the iCloud homepage then without telling you to put the password. It will deactivate the ‘Find my Phone‘ feature automatically.
7. Scroll down to that page and tap on the ‘Delete‘ button. Tap on the ‘Delete‘ button again to confirm the deletion command.
You don’t need to remember your password to remove iCloud account from your iPad or iPhone. Make sure to follow the above instructions to do this successfully.
Before stepping onto the deletion process on your iOS devices, you just need to confirm the safety of your device data. If there is any issue that went wrong, you can get your data back from the backup. You might know the simple way to keep a backup using iTunes, but this will not be user-friendly and flexible for backing up your data selectively. iTunes doesn’t allow you to preview and select data as you need. Besides, it is not possible to read those backup files on your computer. Therefore, Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS is a great software to meet your demand for a perfect restore and backup tool. Make sure to follow the instructions below to backup selectively of your iOS device data before removing your iCloud account.
Step by step instruction to backup iOS device data files Using Dr.Fone toolkit for iOS
1. Download Dr.Fone and install on your computer. After launching the tool, connect your device using a USB data cable and click “Phone Backup“.
2. Once your device is successfully detected by the tool, you can see all types of data in the tool to select for keeping a backup.
3. Choose those files which you need and then click on the ‘Backup‘ button for starting the process.
4. This powerful backup tool will complete the process of backing up automatically then.
5. You can click View Backup History to view all iOS device backup history.
Therefore, you can successfully select those desired files to keep a backup of your iOS device data on your personal computer. This will secure your data from losing them in the deletion of iCloud account methods described in this article.
Many people want to bypass their iCloud account when they forget the password. Therefore, it is necessary to know how to delete your iCloud account without using the password. This tip will help you to do this job done using the iCloud removal website which is completely user-friendly and flexible to remove the iCloud account without entering the password. Please make sure to follow the below instructions properly and learn this to do successfully.
Step by step instruction to unlock the iCloud account
1. Open official Unlock iOS device website in your browser and find the ‘iCloud Unlock‘ option from the left part of the window.
2. Now, enter the iPhone model and the code of IMEI number of your iOS device. You can find that on the box or follow this instruction- Settings>> General>> About on your device and scroll down to find the IMEI code.
3. After entering that information, click OK button to confirm and you will receive a confirmation text telling that it will take up to 3 days to be unlocked.
This will help you to unlock the iCloud account and bypass the account without the password. Therefore, you can remove iCloud account easily following the first four methods described here.
Also, if you have the question of can iRemover Bypass Apple ID, here is the answer for you.