How to get Android Recycle Bin? Is there a professional Recycle Bin for Android?
The Android phones, just like the computers, are vulnerable to the virus attack and easy to go crash. That is why we need to know the way to recover the data files from Android phones. On the Internet, there are lots of third party tool which can help you fulfill your goal. While not all of them are suitable for your Android phone and do the best job. In this case, this article will show you some of the most popular tools according to the users online, and make a comparison between those tools below.
Tool 1. Recycle Bin for Android
The Recycle Bin for Android is designed for the Android user who wants to recover the files or the photos from his Android phone. Recycle Bin for Android is freeware, so you don’t even need to pay for it. It keeps updating regularly so that you can get the best service from it. There are many different recovery modes of this Android Recycle Bin tool, and its interface is intuitive and user-friendly. To sum up, the Recycle Bin for Android is an economical and great tool for recovering the data files from your Android phone.
Tool 2. Dumpster Android Recycle Bin
The Dumpster is one of the best Android Recycle Bin applications on the Internet, so it has a large user group which gives a high score to it on the Play Store. It is safe so that you don’t need to create any backup files for the data files on your Android phone worrying that they will just disappear. And then, it is free too. That is to say, you can get good service without spending any penny. Finally, this Recycle Bin for Android can also be used offline, which will not lower the recovery rate of the data files on your Android phone.
Pros of using these two Android Recycle Bin tools:
1. They are both freeware, which can save some money for you.
2. Both of them can help you recover the data files from your Android phone at a pretty high recovery rate.
Cons of using these two Android Recycle Bin tools:
1. The storage space that the two tools may take up is far high than the average.
2. They don’t show you the detailed progress that they are going along.
3. Neither of them can give you a 100% guarantee that all the data files you want to recover can be successfully retrieved.
4. The Recycle Bin for Android will be a waste of time to recover the data files that you have missed once with these two tools.
To solve the problems listed above, here is another Android recovery tool recommended, the Tenorshare UltData Android Data Recovery, or you can call it the Android Data Recovery. The UltData for Android can give you a 100% guarantee that you can recover all the data files desired. And since this tool requires the Android phone to be connected to the computer, it is simple and easy to get the best results without delay.
The interface is easy to understand, and you can find every detailed step will be instructed on the primary window of the UltData for Android, so you can learn to use it soon after you launch it. By the way, you can download this tool on the Windows computer or on the Mac computer, since both of them are compatible with this tool, only the versions being a little different. Just pay attention to that point.
This tool also supports a lot of data files on your Android phone, you can see the detailed information in the following passages:
- The photos in the formats of JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF(TIF), BMP, WMF, AI, PSD, DCR, DNG, DWG, CR2, CRW, ORF, RAF, NEF, SR2, MRW, X3F, ERF, RAW, XCF, ARW, etc.
- The audios in the formats of MP3, M4A, WAV, WMA, AIF (AIFF), AAC, MID (MIDI), OGG, etc.
- The videos in the formats of MP4, M4V, AVI, FLV, WMV, MOV, SWF, 3GP, 3G2, ASF, etc.
- The office documents in the formats of DOC/ DOCX, XLS/ XLSX, PPT/ PPTX, PDF, EPS, HTML/ HTM, TAX, CWK, ODT, ODP, ODS, ODG, ODF, INDD, KEY, NUMBERS, VSD, MAT, RTF, PLIST, PAGES, etc.
- The emails in the formats of the EMLX, EML, PST, MSG, DBX, etc.
- The archives in the formats of RAR, ZIP, BZip2, SIT, SITX, etc.
After knowing the data files supported, you must wonder how to use this Android Recycle Bin. Well, just read on this article. The following tutorial will show you the detailed steps on how to use the UltData for Android to recover the data files deleted from the Android phone without the hassle.
Step 1. Download and install the UltData for Android
There are two different versions of this application, as we have just mentioned. If you have a Windows computer, you need to download the version for Windows. And for Mac users, you need to use the version for the Mac computer. After downloading this application, you need to install it on your computer and then launch it.
Step 2. Connect your Android phone to your computer
After launching, you can see the primary window of the UltData for Android on your computer. Now, you need to connect your Android phone to your computer with a suitable USB cable.
Step 3. Enable the USB debugging if necessary
If this is the first time you connect your phone to your computer, there will be a message asking you to enable the USB debugging. It is easy to do that. Just follow the graphics instruction in the primary window.
Step 4. Analyze and scan your Android phone
Now let the tool analyze your Android phone, after which the tool will detect your phone and show the detailed information of it on the primary window. And then, choose the scan mode and file types that you want and start the scan process.
Step 5. Preview and recover the data files
After the scanning process, you can preview all the data files given out and choose the items for recovering. Finally, use the “Recover” button to start the process.
Pros of using the UltData Android Recover:
- 1. It can help you recover the data files with 100% possibility.
- 2. This Android Recycle Bin is a time and money-saving tool.
- 3. There are a lot of different recovery modes and scan modes, which allows you to recover the data files with user-experience.
Cons of using the UltData Android Recover:
You may have to pay a little amount for this Recycle Bin for Android tool after the free trial time.
Tool 4. How to Recover Lost or Deleted Data on Android by iMyfone D-Back in 1-Click
If you need to recover lost or deleted data on your Android devices, iMyfone D-Back (Android) is a professional 3rd party tool to help you. It can restore Android files effortlessly and quickly.
Key features of iMyfone D-Back (Android)
- Automatically scan your Android device and recover lost files quickly;
- Let users preview files before any data recovery;
- It supports for unrooted and rooted Android phone and tablets which data loss by a black screen, water damage, etc.;
- It’s 100% safe, iMyfone D-Back ensures no data is mishandled;
- Well support Android OS 2.0 – 9.0;
A simple guide to recover lost data from Android by iMyfone D-Back
First, download and launch D-Back on your PC.
Secondly, choose the suitable mode per your needs, Android Data Recovery for active phone, and Broken Android Data Extractor for a broken phone. Let’s take the first mode as an example.
Thirdly, after a click on the ‘Android Data Recovery’ mode, confirm your phone model and tap on the ‘Start’ button.
Now, iMyfone D-Back will download the required data package for your phone; please connect your Android to the computer.
After the scanning, please select the file type you wish to recover.
This is the last step; please select files you would like to recover and click on ‘Recover.’
Well done, your lost files are back to your PC now; please check.