Many individuals want to Record BBC iPlayer so they can watch their favorite movies when they have free time. In fact, BBC is an enormously popular option among those who love entertainment these days. In this online service, there are plenty of TV shows and channels with valuable and exciting content. It allows you to watch their favorite TV series regardless of the time.
However, some individuals don’t like or simply don’t have enough time to watch real-time content. In that case, their option is to Record BBC iPlayer and watch it later on. Well, BBC offers a built-in download option as well. The problem with it is that the downloaded videos are valid only for 30 days. At the completion of the 30-day period, those videos get expired. So, the best option is to record the videos while they are streamed. However, many individuals don’t know how to Record BBC iPlayer. The good news is that there are several options to get this done and enjoy those videos.
Part 1: The top best way to Record BBC iPlayer
As we mentioned before, there are multiple options to try if you need to Record BBC iPlayer. However, one solution stands out the rest because of the exceptionally powerful performances it features. The best in the business to Record BBC iPlayer is Wondershare UniConverter. There is no shortage of individuals who use this software to convert the existing videos. It can convert videos into various other formats (it is compatible with over 1000 conversion formats).
Another significant benefit associated with this tool is its impressive conversion speed. Wondershare UniConverter features 30 times faster conversion rate compared to other tools in the market. On top of that, it comprises a very convenient user-interface as well. With that said, let’s take a quick look at the main features of Wondershare UniConverter.
- You can use it to record high-quality videos on the screen.
- Wondershare UniConverter is compatible with more than 1000 video, audio, and image formats.
- This tool can edit the recorded videos utilizing the advanced editing features included in it.
- This special tool can convert images into various formats;
- 30 times better speed when it comes to conversion;
- Very friendly user-interface even for novice users;
- Very supportive customer support service to assist in all the questions you may have;
In this part, let’s explain how to Record BBC iPlayer using Wondershare UniConverter.
- First of all, please download & install UniConverter on your PC. Once you have done that, just launch the software to see the main interface. Then, choose the option called Screen Recorder, which is located towards the left. After that, click on the down arrow located with the camera icon. This will display the screen recorder options to choose from. After that, please choose options such as “Audio Recorder,” “Webcam Recorder,” and “Screen Recorder” from the list.
- Once you have selected the option called Screen Recorder from the list, you will see the recorder settings. These settings will allow you to choose the preferred settings. For instance, you can choose the area you intend to record. If not, you can even record the entire screen using the custom mode. In addition to that, you can configure the timer during the recording process. You will be able to configure the path for a video to be saved. In addition to that, you can decide aspects such as frame rate and quality.
- Once the settings are configured accordingly, you should click on the “Start” button that appears on the screen. Now, the recording will start after 05 seconds. Once the recording is completed, you can click on the option called “Stop” (appears as a button). That will stop the recording process. If not, you can even use the “Escape” key to stop the recording. That’s it.
Part 2: Record BBC iPlayer on a Mac system
You already know that macOS computers have an application called QuickTime Player. It can be used for various purposes, and the recording screen is one of them. The best thing about this player is that it allows recording videos without losing quality. In addition to that, it can record audios alone while maintaining the original quality.
The screen recording feature associated with this tool can record videos in 1080p, and it maintains 60FPS as well. This is a very convenient tool that has an impressive user-interface. You can record movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc. from BBC iPlayer using this tool. There is no doubt about the reliability of this tool because it is offered by Apple. If you wonder how to record videos using QuickTime, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- As the first step, you should open your macOS operated computer. Then, you should launch the QuickTime player from the system’s application drawer.
- Now, you should select the “New Screen Recording” option, which is located under the File section.
- After that, you should see a range of options that are relevant to screen recording. This can be adjusted according to the exact requirements. As a result, you can adjust the quality of the final output.
- Once you have recorded the video to match the duration, just stop the recording. Please just hit the red color circular button of the widget.
Part 3: More tips to Record BBC iPlayer
It is exceptionally important to learn all the tips and tricks associated with this process for any user. As long as you know more tricks, it allows you to record videos with better quality. We list down the most useful tips in this section. As a result of using these tricks and tips, you can output videos without using much effort. Mentioned below are those important tips to make the recording process quicker, better, and easier.
● Auto recording
First and foremost, you should check the audio recording abilities associated with the screen recorder. This is applicable to any screen recorder. However, you must make sure that the recorder can record sounds through external and external sources. In addition to that, you must make sure that there is very little background noise during the recording process. It can disrupt the overall sound quality of the output file if there is no noise cancellation.
● Record with the best possible quality
The raw clips of the streaming videos come with the best quality. And, the original quality of the video tends to deteriorate when you edit it and add effects. You will use the raw clips on various different platforms, and the output file can have different output qualities. Therefore, you must ensure that you record the screen with the best possible quality. That way, you can assure an acceptable quality even after editing the video. In addition to that, the frame rates and the resolution videos are other important aspects you should consider. Therefore, it is important to ensure that you keep the resolution to 1080p at the least. Moreover, the frame rates should be set to 60 frames per second at the least. All those steps are necessary to maintain the final output of the videos you record. So, keep that in mind if you prefer better output quality.
Some individuals tend to share the videos they have recorded through whatever the source. If you intend to share the videos you record through BBC iPlayer, don’t do that. It is a very risky approach, and we explain why. If you share a video with your friends, they will share it further with their friends as well. Likewise, the video you have recorded can go a very long distance. However, the truth is that the owners of those videos don’t necessarily record and distribute their content. If one of your friends uses such a video to generate revenue, he or she can face troubles. That means, they can even end up facing complex legal issues. So, you must ensure that you distribute none of the recoded videos for your own safety. The downloaded videos should only be used for personal requirements. In simplest terms, using those videos for commercial purposes can bring various legal issues.
● Rely on a professional third-party screen recording tool
It is true that those built-in recording tools (such as QuickTime Player) do a decent job. However, it is always better to rely on a professional third-party screen to expect a professional output. In fact, third-party dedicated screen recording tools offer better control over the process of screen recording. Moreover, they will offer a large range of features when it comes to editing the recorded videos. As a result of that, you can expect a very presentable, professional, and seamless output file.
● Stay away from all the possible distractions
If you record using your own computer, be sure that you hide its curser. In fact, this is available in some professional tools only. If you don’t hide the curser, that can disturb the view. However, if you don’t have a feature to hide the cursor, just keep it in a side without moving. If the recording is done through a smartphone or an iPad, be sure to turn off the show touchers. That will help you create a clean video without potential disturbances.
BBC iPlayer comes with a large range of TV shows and movies pretty much for any individual. It has content under various different genres. As you may already know, BBC iPlayer is a service based on a subscription. As of today, this service is used by a large range of users across the globe.
If you need to Record BBC iPlayer videos, there are several ways to get it done. Some options are free, and others are licensed tools. If you intend to Record BBC iPlayer videos, the best tool is Wondershare UniConverter. It comprises plenty of features to make the screen recording process a very convenient and professional one. Do you know any other tools that can Record BBC iPlayer? If yes, please comment them below. Thanks for reading!