PDF is considered as quite a reliable medium and is used by millions of individuals worldwide for accessing and managing the data or information. PDF’S ease in portability and great security is the reason behind the popular usage of this file format. Although, being a file format PDF’s can also get lost. If you are facing such an issue, then continue reading to know how you can make a PDF Recovery easily.
There could be many reasons behind the PDF file getting corrupted, damaged, or lost. Many times, the user may unintentionally delete it permanently or might even clear the recycle bin as well. A PDF document may also get corrupted or damaged due to misuse or excessive usage. This may also lead to loss of important data. Other reasons that are possible behind the loosing of a PDF file are mentioned below.
- Sometimes the OS or operating system of a PC may get corrupted. This might be the reason behind the loss of a PDF file
- Your PDF file can get lost if you shut down the PC without following the appropriate procedure while the files aren’t closed
- If you format a hard drive unintentionally or intentionally, then a PDF file saved on that particular hard drive might get lost
- If you a bad partition or an incomplete one on your hard disk, your PDF may get lost
- Another reason behind such an issue is making an incomplete download of the PDF file since this may corrupt or damage it sometimes
Whatever the reason behind the loss of a PDF file may be, the important factor is whether it can be recovered or not. And if yes, then how can it be done. Of course, a PDF file can be easily recovered by you. If a user has moved them to their recycle bin, then he or she can easily make a restoration manually through the bin. You only need to open the recycle bin and then look out for that particular PDF file, which you want to restore. Next, tap on restore for making a PDF Recovery. But if you have even emptied your recycle bin, then you would require the help of a few PDF recovery software.
A tool for PDF recovery helps to recover any deleted or lost PDF files in the same manner as they were original. It is so because any PDF file that has been deleted is never lost or gone permanently on a PC even if the user has emptied their recycle bin. The same thing applies to a scenario wherein the user has manually clicked on “Shift+Delete” for the files.
In both of these scenarios, the PC only hides that data by getting rid of its particular file directory. It then marks that space as a “free for use” one. But as you continue using your device, the data might get overwritten by it over a span of time. For ensuring that these things do not happen, you should use any good data recovery tool to aid in PDF file recovery in cases wherein you aren’t able to recover it manually. Using a good recovery tool, you are able to extract any number of PDF files from the hard drive, USB, memory card, deleted folder, or any other place. Recoverit Data recovery proves to be a great tool for making such a PDF Recovery.
Like mentioned before, Recoverit Data recovery is a great technologically advanced software that is used for recovering any inaccessible data, which is deleted or lost from any storage device. This PDF recovery tool can be used to locate and then select that particular deleted or lost PDF file that you wish to recover. This Nokia photo recovery tool will perform the function provided that the lost files haven’t been overwritten using a new data.
This recovery toolbox that is used for a PDF Recovery does a superior PDF file in-depth scan and then recovers the exact algorithm, which enables you to find and then recover the deleted or lost PDF files. This recovery tool is seamlessly integrated with both Windows and Mac operating system and thus enables its user to use a context menu of the Windows Explorer or Mac Finder for being able to access, manage the files, and subsequently recover them quickly. Here, are some other interesting features of this PDF recovery tool.
Professional Recoverit Data Recovery Software
- Recover deleted word documents, recover all deleted or lost PDF files, emails, music, audio, photos, from the storage device safely and effortlessly
- Aids in PDF Recovery or recovery of any other data deletion, system crash, virus attack, corruption of hard drive, formatting under various situations
- Can be downloaded for Mac and Windows as well
Steps for making a PDF Recovery using the Recoverit Data recovery tool
The first thing that you need to do is make a download and then install this software in your device. Next, you can follow these steps for learning how you can recover the PDF files using this great NTFS Recovery tool.
Step-1: Click on “Deleted Files Recovery” mode
Next, you need to launch this PDF recovery software and then select the option of “Deleted Files Recovery” mode. This will help you in recovering those PDF files, which you have accidentally deleted or lost on your device.
Step-2: Select the exact location where you wish to find the deleted or lost PDF file
Select the location on the PC/external storage/hard drive, where you had previously saved that deleted or a lost PDF file. Next, select the “Start” button for starting the scan.
Note: Keep in mind that there exists an “All-Around Recovery” option as well. Choosing this option enables the software to search for large quantities of files in-depth from the storage devices. You may try the “All-Around Recovery” option for initiating the deep scan if you are unable to find the lost files after doing a quick scan through this PDF Recovery tool. But you need to keep in mind that this deep scan would take a much longer time for finishing up as compared to the quick scan.
Step-3: Preview the entire scan results and then chose to recover
This Recoverit data recovery software allows the user to preview the files that are recoverable by the tool before they get recovered. Choose that targeted deleted or lost PDF files from your preview of the scanned results. Next, click on the “recover” button for recovering your PDF files. Make sure that you don’t save that recovered file into your storage device or hard drive from where it got deleted or lost.
If a PDF file has gone corrupted then may start with solving this issue manually. If you are not able to do it manually, then you can take the help of a professional recovery tool for recovering your corrupted files. Many times you can easily solve such an issue manually. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow for recovering it manually.
1. Check and then repair the Adobe Reader
- The first thing that you need to do is to check the Adobe reader
- Once it is done, open the Adobe Reader. Next, navigate to Help and then choose the option of “Check for Updates”.
- After that, repair the Adobe Reader in case it has corrupted
- For this, navigate to the Adobe Reader and then go to the “Help” tab.
- Next, click on “Repair Adobe Reader Installation” tab
2. Try any different Reader for opening the corrupted PDF file
You may also search for any other PDF reader software like Evince, Foxit, or any other software online. Try these alternative Readers for opening your PDF file.
3. Repair the PDF files
For repairing any PDF file, you need to restore that particular PDF file, which is corrupted to its previous version. Once that has been done, if you have got a backup of it, you need to repair it. For doing it, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Open the Window Explorer
- Search for your PDF file and then right-click on it for selecting the “Properties” tab
- Click on the “Previous Versions” for finding the version, which you need
- Click on it to open that version, which you need
- Next, click on “Restore”.
4. Try the no-cost PDF repair software online
If you have tried all the solutions that are mentioned-above already and they haven’t worked out for you, it is time to opt for any free software for PDF repair. Some of the best ones are recommended below.
- PDF2GO: This one is free software used for PDF file editing. It has other features as well as encrypting, rotating, splitting, compressing, merging, converting, and repairing the PDF documents.
- PDF Resizer: This is also a free that is usually used for rescaling, compressing, or resizing a PDF file for saving some disk space. This tool extremely useful for repairing any corrupted PDF file.
- Office Recovery: It is free software for data recovery and recovers databases, media, damaged and corrupted email, and various other productivity applications of office.
Developed by the Adobe systems, a PDF or a Portable Document Format is the proprietary format of a file that is commonly used for transferring and sharing bulky information and data conveniently. It is the universal format, which may be uploaded to the Internet, viewed on the PC, and shared through emails. If you also use PDF files, ensure that you regularly create a back-up of them.
Damaged or corrupted files are a great problem that we face in our everyday life. But now, there is no need to get distressed over it. With the help of this highly effective PDF recovery tool called Recoverit Data recovery, you can easily recover your deleted, lost, or corrected files within a few moments.