In this iExplorer review, we intend to explain its features, usability, and, more importantly, alternatives to it. So, keep reading if you are curious about iExplorer.
We all have got used to listening to some music at least once in a while. Unlike a couple of decades ago, many individuals tend to use their smartphones to listen to music. In fact, cellphones have become incredibly versatile these days, and listening to music is only one of its functions. When you listen to music, you feel so relaxed, and that’s a great way to stay away from depression. Listening to appropriate music at the beginning of the day will seep power and strength into your mind. On the other hand, you can go do bed with a relaxed mentality after listening to some soothing music. All in all, music is a vital aspect of our lives. That is exactly why virtually any iPhone is filled with different varieties of music.
Over time, you will create a collection of songs on your iOS device. Since you spend more time with your iPhone compared to the computer, this collection will grow all the time. However, at some point, you will want to transfer all these songs to your computer from your iPhone. For many individuals, it can be an utter challenge to select songs and transfer them into computer systems. However, to your delight, there is a tool called iExplorer. The rest of this iExplorer review will explain its features, how to use it, and even alternatives to it.
iExplorer Review – What exactly iExplorer is?
In a nutshell, iExplorer is considered to be the ultimate manager for iOS devices. This specific tool can be used to transfer files such as music, videos, images, messages, and anything else. It can transfer files from iOS devices to a computer system and vise versa.
You can use the same tool to search for specific files on your iPhone and even preview them. Also, you can copy different types of songs to iTunes using this specific tool. In addition to that, you can use the same tool to rebuild the playlist you have.
iExplorer review: Pros and cons of iExplorer
We thought it is much better to take a look at the most notable pros and cons associated. That will give you an idea about the overall functionality of the tool and its efficiency.
Pros of iExplorer
- It can transfer a variety of files, including music, photos, videos, messages, etc. from your device to a computer. That means, it can transfer files from iPhone, iPad, or iPod to your computer and create backups. In addition to that, it can transfer files from iTunes as well.
- The exceptionally convenient interface that comes with a variety of features.
- It is a highly efficient and lightweight tool that performs very fast.
- You can use it even to rebuild an entire playlist.
- You can use it to export text messages on your iPhone.
Cons of iExplorer
- iExplorer requires some time to perform some of the user commands, although it is generally fast.
- In certain cases, iExplorer tends to free and make users do nothing but terminating the process.
- Compared to the other tools of a similar type, iExplorer is expensive.
- Some of the newer versions hardly have any updates.
- You cannot use it to transfer ringtones or make new ringtones for your iPhone.
iExplorer Review – What are the alternatives to iExplorer?
Now that you have read iExplorer review, so you have a general understanding of its functionality. As you might have noticed, there are some drawbacks associated with iExplorer. As a result, many individuals want to go for an alternative to iExplorer and experience better user-friendliness.
However, for many individuals, it has been quite a challenge to find such an alternative. Some of the tools don’t promise what they claim to be, and they may be associated with bugs. When you search for a good alternative to iExplorer, you must consider several aspects. For instance, you should consider the quality, efficiency, and dependability of the software. In addition to that, the respective software shouldn’t compromise the safety of your data. With that said, we have composed this iExplorer review mentioning superb alternatives to iExplorer.
1. iMyFone TunesMate
In fact, we have done a considerable amount of research about this subject to make things easier for you. As a result, we were able to end up finding a tool called iMyFone TunesMate as the alternative.
Why do we consider iMyFone TunesMate as the best alternative to iExplorer?
There are several reasons for us to consider iMyFone TunesMate to be the best alternative to iExplorer. One of the main reasons is its versatility. That means iMyFone is capable of performing a variety of other tasks compared to iExplorer.
With iMyFone TunesMate, you will be able to transfer media between the iOS devices and your computer very conveniently. Compared to iExplorer, the user-friendliness of this tool is greater. This software can act like a superfast bridge between your iOS device and your personal computer. The speed of data transfer is impressive. There are no synchronization issues associated with this device.
With the assistance of this tool, you will be able to transfer your favorite songs as you wish. Also, managing songs and other files has become exceptionally convenient because of this tool.
Apart from just transferring music, TunesMate can transfer videos between iOS devices and computers effectively. This handy tool can be used to organize video clips, movies, TV shows, music videos, etc. It becomes exceptionally helpful to manage photos and uninstall the apps. In simplest terms, iMyFone TunesMate is a powerful tool with highly versatile features to impress iPhone users.
Features associated with iMyFone TunesMate
Now, let’s take a quick look at the most significant features associated with TunesMate.
- It is capable of synchronizing iTunes music, podcasts, movies, and any other file to iPhone.
- It doesn’t overwrite the existing data.
- You can use iMyFone TunesMate to transfer iPhone media files into your computer.
- It supports transferring both purchased and non-purchased files.
- You can use it to rebuild the iTunes library if it is corrupted before by any chance.
- You can simply enrich the existing iTunes library using iMyFone TunesMate.
- iMyFone TunesMate can also be used as a ringtone manager.
- You can also use it to create new ringtones as well.
- Converting available songs into new ringtones can be done using this tool easily.
- It can also transfer tones between different iOS devices and computers.
- You can use it to take the fullest control of the media.
- It can be used to import, backup, delete, export, transfer, or perform any other action with media.
Benefits associated with iMyFone TunesMate
Here are some of the most notable benefits associated with iMyFone TunesMate.
- It comes with great compatibility for all the iOS systems, including iOS 12 and the latest iPhones.
- You can use it to transfer various files from your iPhone to a computer in a very convenient manner.
- You can use it to conveniently restore the iTunes library simply by copying the files on the iOS device.
- It can be used to merge the iTunes library.
- You can use it to share the media available on your iOS and iTunes library with others.
Yes. This is another powerful software that can explore and browse the iPhone or any other iOS device. You can use this tool to manage all the files in your iOS device, including music, videos, and apps. Thankfully, this app doesn’t require you to jailbreak the iOS device to install it.
Learn more about it from this iFunbox iOS 12 full review.
Pros of iFunbox
- This tool can easily import and export files from and to iOS devices.
- It works as an App store too;
- You can use it without jailbreaking the device and access all the files in the iOS device.
- It can be used to convert your iOS device into a USB media storage device.
Cons of iFunbox
- It can occasionally fail to connect with the iTunes library.
- Some of the users have experienced permission issues with this software.
- This is not the best option to transfer music between a computer and an iPhone.
- Some of the features are confusing.
- The user-interface of this device is somewhat old-fashioned.
So, that’s our iExplorer review. If you have further questions regarding iExplorer, please let us know.