If you have been looking for an easy way to create a customized passport photograph, IDPhoto4You will be your best bet. There must be situations where you urgently need a passport-sized photo for any work, be it offline or online. This tool is going to be the best help in such situations. It lets you create extremely professional photos for different official usages.
We write this article intending to familiarize you with this amazing tool and how it is going to serve the purpose better.
What is IDPhoto4You?
This is a website that gives photo creation solutions online with the amazing features it has. You can edit your pictures and turn them into passport size photographs that look so perfect and highly professional. All it takes is to upload any single image on this website and then follow the steps that we are going to tell you below. The result would be a perfectly edited image according to your requirement.
What are the features of IDPhoto4You?
Here are some noteworthy things about this image creation tool – IDPhoto4You to be listed:
- IDPhoto4You is an online website with a clean interface.
- Any novice can use the tool very easily, and other than the passport photographs, you can also take photos for different IDs and Visa.
- This forum is for you if you don’t want to spend any money on getting a passport photo. It doesn’t ask for any cost and does so many things for free. When you open the website, the homepage itself contains and displays every relevant detail associated with photo editing, and this will make you understand the working of the website easily.
- This website is also good for creating passport photos for the children, even infants.
- A unique thing about the website is that it gives you the right to choose a country. Now you must be wondering about the significance of this feature. Each country specifies different criteria for the passport photographs they approve. This way, you can select the country where you live and be accurate to the standards.
- You can choose from 73 countries and thus be accurate to the standards.
- You can select from a range of print sizes that you wish to be applicable to your photograph. There are four sizes – single photo, 13×18 cm, 10×15 cm, and 9×13 cm.
- If you belong to any country that standardizes different sizes for passport pictures at the same time, then this website is going to make it simple for you. You can see a dropdown list when you click on the option Photo. This list displays all the sizes that your country validates, and you choose the right one for yourself.
- Selecting and uploading any image on the website is not a difficult job here. An option for Image File is present on the main screen itself. This option has an associated tab with it that is Choose File. You have to click over this tab if you want to upload a picture on the website for editing it.
- It has a simple picture mode that helps you create images suitable for the Skype IDs, MSN, and CVs.
- Another great feature of the IDPhoto4You tool is the Adjuster Mask, which facilitates the adding of perfection to the image. Once you adjust the face in the picture rightly according to the mask, it gives the perfect result. The central portion of the face must be aligned with the center of the adjuster mask.
- Some other great features involve- manual cropping of the image and adjustment of the contrast and brightness.
- The security structure of the website is also very good. You can easily access the website through an HTTPS connection. This feature means that the image you upload remains encrypted throughout the process of editing and downloading. You can be assured that the images won’t fall susceptible to any wrong use or be lost amid the process.
- You can also follow certain tips, though, for secured use of the website and avoid any mistake from your end. And you must try to avoid running the website over any public Wi-Fi internet connection. If you are using someone else’s PC or any device, delete the initial and final images from that device before shutting down the process.
What are the main requirements for the photo upload?
There are certain specifications that the photo you are going to upload must fulfill so that the website software acknowledges it. Some essential criteria are:
- The maximum size of the image file being uploaded must not be more than 10 MB.
- A dimension limit has also been put. The photo must not measure less than 130×200 pixels. It also has a maximum limit of 10000×10000 pixels.
- The photo that is being uploaded can only be of the following formats- JPEG and JPG.
- It is better not to upload scanned documents or images as the outcome would not be good at all.
To get better results and a clear passport photograph, there are some other things too that you must keep in mind. Since the software makes the passport photo from another old photo that you will upload, the latter should be good enough. Even if you click a fresh photo from any device, then you must take care of certain things. Choose a photo which should be meeting these requirements as closely as possible-
- The background in the picture must be of a solid color, white, preferably. The key is to keep the background color light.
- While choosing or even clicking a new image, try to keep the background free of any distractive object.
- There must be no shadow over the face in the image or in the background.
- If you are clicking a picture, then take care to keep the camera at the same height as that of the head of the subject.
- In the picture that you are uploading, the shoulders of the person should be visible. The picture must have enough free space around the person so that it is easy to crop the image without losing the main part.
How to use IDPhoto4You?
Here is a quick go-through for the steps that you will have to follow for creating photos with this website:
- On the primary screen, you have to deal with three options. Firstly, you must select the country. Then select the photo type that you want as a result. Lastly, choose the size of the resulting print.
- Now you need to upload an image saved on the device that you are using the website on.
- After the image gets uploaded successfully, you will be on the Crop page. Here you will be able to cut the unnecessary part of the image by dragging the crop frame.
- Now hit the button of Make Photo.
- The photo will now be ready to be downloaded, and you can save it from this Download page.
- You can now print this photo at home with any printer or get it printed at any photo lab outside.
Why is IDPhoto4You a better option than going to any photo studio?
So if you need a passport photograph, then let us give you two ways you can get one. The first one is going out to a picture studio and get a picture clicked there. You will need to pay for getting this photo. The other option is staying back home and get the picture by printing it out for yourself. So what would you prefer doing?
If you have a very fast and busy lifestyle, then the second option will be preferred by you most probably. Also, if you are just lazy and don’t want to go out for this task or maybe don’t want to spend any money, then this tool is definitely made for you.
IDPhoto4You is going to be the perfect tool in this case. We have already seen the vast array of services it gives with the help of which you can get the perfect passport size picture absolutely free and in the least of time. There is no hard work involved in this, and you save – money, the effort for going out to the studio, and time.
That’s all! We hope you understand better about the photo maker tool – IDPhoto4You now. Save time and energy with this website as you only have to follow really simple steps for getting extremely professional results. Check out the website now!