In this article, you will find very important information related to Huawei transfer apps. So, if you are looking for more efficient phone-to-phone data transferring, this can be the right article for you.
Under various circumstances, we require transferring various types of data from one smartphone to another. However, if you use built-in features, phone to phone data transferring isn’t that convenient. Therefore, the demand for powerful and user-friendly Huawei Phone Clone & Huawei transfer apps is massive. We have included six impressive Huawei transfer apps in this article for your convenience. If you need to transfer your Huawei phone’s data conveniently, please check these options.
PS: click here to know more about professional Huawei Backup tools.
1) dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android)
dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) is an exceptionally powerful software that helps to transfer Android data conveniently. Apart from just transferring data, dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) can work as an impressive data manager too. This particular software works perfectly with pretty much all the Android phones. This Huawei transfer app can help you creating albums, deleting files, importing and exporting data, etc. It is compatible with all the file types stored in your Huawei device.
Features of dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android)
- It can be used to transfer various types of files such as photos, music, contacts, SMS, music, etc.
- dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) works perfectly in transferring iTunes to Android and Android to iTunes. It also transfers photos from Android to Mac.
- It can also be used to manage the Android device using your computer.
- This respective Huawei Data Transfer software works perfectly with Android 10.
- dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) is compatible with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Pros of dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android)
- This respective software comes with really convenient user-interface
- You can transfer data using a couple of clicks only
- Your personal data is 100% safe with this software
- Apart from working as a Huawei transfer app, it can transfer files of other Android and iOS devices
- This software doesn’t cause any data losses
Cons of dr.fone – Phone Manager(Android)
- dr.fone – Phone Manager(Android) is not free software
Using dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android) as a Huawei transfer app
In this section, we will discuss how to use this impressive software to transfer your data. In fact, in this section, we explain how to transfer data from your Huawei device to your computer.
01. Download dr.fone and install it on the computer. Now, start the software and click on the option called Phone Manager located in the main window.
02. Now, connect your Huawei device to the same computer through a USB cable. Wait for a moment until dr.fone identifies the device and notify it.
03. Now, you can transfer any file from your Huawei device to computer. Click on the option called “Transfer Device Photos to PC“.
04. You can select the type of the file to transfer from the menu located on the top of the screen. If you intend to transfer photos, for instance, you can select the Photos and hit Export.
05. After pressing the button called export, you will be able to see a progression bar on the screen. Once the data transferring is completed, you can view the files on the computer.
2) Aiseesoft FoneCopy – Phone Transfer
Aiseesoft’s FoneCopy is another convenient and powerful Huawei transfer software that comes with a variety of features. This respective software is capable of synchronizing Android and iOS devices to transfer data between them effectively. One of the most significant benefits associated with this software is that it can convert the files automatically. So, the transferred files will be compatible with the target device as well. It is compatible with the latest OS versions. Moreover, this file doesn’t cause any data loss after transferring. This respective software is made to be compatible with all the leading smartphone brands.
Features of Aiseesoft FoneCopy – Phone Transfer
- This product supports all the leading smartphone brands on the market.
- It comes with a really impressive user interface to facilitate a convenient experience
- It has a variety of features to transfer various types of data
- Be compatible with the latest OS versions
- AiseeSoft FoneCopy – Phone Transfer converts files automatically to be compatible with the target device
- Supports up to 13 types of media files and contacts
Pros of Aiseesoft FoneCopy – Phone Transfer
- Automatic file conversion to be compatible with the target device
- Very convenient user-interface
- Supports all the leading devices and OS versions
Cons Aiseesoft FoneCopy – Phone Transfer
- It doesn’t come as a free software
If you are looking for an innovative file manager toolkit for your smartphone, MobileGo for Android is a perfect solution. This respective software comes with a large range of features to work as a superb Huawei transfer app. It can support pretty much every file on your Android. Apart from working as a transfer app, this product works as a complete toolkit for Android. For instance, it can backup & restore, manage files, send messages and even root your device. It supports files like music, video, messages, contacts, apps, and other files when it comes to transferring. In a nutshell, this is a really impressive software that comes with a range of features for your phone.
- This Huawei transfer app supports pretty much all the files in your Android device
- Seamless functionality with the sleek and convenient interface
- Supports transferring apps, contacts, messages, videos, music, etc.
- It works as a complete toolkit for Android
- It is an all-inclusive toolkit for Android device
- Convenient user-interface
- Supports all the devices
- Innovative interface
- Supports all the file types
- Seamless integration with other devices
- Just like the previous options, we have mentioned, this software is a paid service too.
This is another impressive, powerful software to transfer data between phones. Thanks to the one-click feature, this respective software can easily transfer data. The impressive speed of this Huawei transfer software is admired by many users. It is compatible with iOS and Android platforms seamlessly. However, it doesn’t work with Windows.
Pros of Syncios
- One-click data restoration
- Impressively fast operation
- Supports more than 10 data varieties
- Compatible with all the iOS and Android devices
Cons of Syncios
- Doesn’t support Windows and Symbian OS
- It depends on iTunes
Here are two data transferring apps for Huawei.
This is an impressive software developed by Tapixel Software company. You can download it on both Android and iOS devices. Once this app is installed on your Huawei device, you can transfer data easily to other phones through Wi-Fi. Apart from that, you can transfer photos easily to your PC via this app. However, it can transfer only photos and videos. So, if you intend to transfer videos and images only, this can be a good choice.
Pros of Wireless Transfer App
- You can transfer videos and photos through this app easily
- It works perfectly on iOS and Android devices
- It doesn’t require any PC to operate
Cons of Wireless Transfer App
- Some of the devices aren’t compatible with this app
- It supports videos and photos only
02. Copy My Data
If you are looking for a good data transferring app, you shouldn’t miss Copy My Data. This app is developed by Media Mushroom Software. As opposed to the Wireless Transfer App, this app supports different file types. It can transfer files like photos, contacts, calendar, videos, etc. between phones. This app is a superb alternative to the above option if you need to transfer a variety of data.
You can download this app for Android and iOS devices. Since it supports Android seamlessly, you can consider it as a Huawei transfer app. All you have to do is to install it on the phone and start transferring data. You can use an existing Wi-Fi connection to transfer data.
Pros of Copy My Data
- It supports transferring a wide range of data files
- You can use it easily because of the guidelines provided
Cons of Copy My Data
- The app may malfunction on some devices
- It doesn’t work on Symbian or Windows operating systems
Now that you have a thorough idea about the best Huawei transfer apps in the market. These tools come with different characteristics and different interfaces to match the different requirements of the users. However, the first three options we have mentioned in this article perform better than the others. They are more reliable, powerful and faster compared to the last three options.
Before you end up with a Huawei transfer app, be sure that you do plenty of research. Some of the random apps may contain viruses and may expose yourself to various threats. Some random apps can even make you lose all the existing data. So, we encourage you to settle for a reliable software vendor like dr.fone – Phone Manager (Android).