iPhones are one of the most used phones in the world. People who do not own iPhones want to own one. One of the best features that Apple offers for its devices is security. Every few months, apple updates its security to provide its customers with the optimum level of safety and security. People set up finger unlock feature and passcode security so that others could not see their personal information. Sometimes, you may need to access someone else’s iPhone. It may be an emergency, or you may be suspecting the person whose iPhone you want to spy on. Nevertheless, in order to spy on their iPhone, you will need to learn how to unlock iPhone Passcode without password.
For Android users, please switch to “how to unlock Android phone password without factory reset” & “unlock your Samsung mobile device“.
The phone may get locked for a lot of reasons. Sometimes people lock other’s phones just to mess around with them; often children type in the wrong password, which ends up locking the phone. Normally, in order to unlock the device, all you have to do is to type in the code. But, if someone typed in the wrong code 5-10 times, then a message will show on the screen that will say “iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes.” In order to overcome this hurdle, you will need to learn how to unlock iPhone without password.
Part 1 – How to Unlock iPhone without Password using iMyFone LockWiper
Using a passcode for your phone is something very common. It does not mean that you are trying to hide something, it simply means that you value your privacy. But, sometimes if you forgot the passcode or are unable to access it due to some other reason than you may need to reset the iPhone.
Most people try to apply different combinations for the passcode, which ends up locking the device with a message on the screen saying iPhone is disabled, connect to iTunes. We will teach you how to unlock iPhone without a password. All you have to do is to follow the steps below. To know more about it, here is the full iMyFone LockWiper Review.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- It is a well-built app, the functionality and easy-to-use qualities make it the safest and the smartest means to unlock the iPhone so you could use it again.
- All you will have to do is to maybe click once or twice, and your device would be unlocked.
- One of them offers the option of a 6-digit and 4-digit passcode. Face ID and Touch ID are also there.
- Whether you forgot restrictions passcode on iPhone, forgot Screen Time Passcode, have a broken iPhone, a disabled one, or one that is locked, third-party apps like iMyFone LockWiper are one of the best options that you will find.
- It is fully compatible with all the latest versions of iOS for iPad, iPod, and iPhones.
- It has been tried and tested time and time again only to come out with impressive results.
Steps on unlock iPhone via LockWiper
1. Go to iMyFone LockWiper on the computer and press on Start under the “Unlock Screen Passcode” mode.
2. Connect the device to the computer using a USB cable.
3. Put your device into the DFU mode.
4. Confirm the information once you have successfully put the device in the mode.
5. Important information regarding the device will show, check the information once.
6. Now, you have to click on download so the firmware can download. Once it has been successfully downloaded, verify the firmware once.
7. Now, you can successfully press on Start Unlock so the process can start. It should only take a couple of minutes for the whole process to complete. You should know that this process will wipe the entire data off of the device.
Trying to unlock a locked iPhone can be annoying. But, sometimes it is crucial that you unlock the phone urgently. In situations like that, you should be able to know how to unlock the iPhone without the password. One of the best app or software that is out there is Tenorshare 4uKey. It is a very good option when it comes to unlocking your device. This tool can remove that passcode protection from your iOS devices & let you access them freely. It will not disappoint you.
- You can unlock iPhone, bypass iPad passcode, unlock the passcode of the iDevice even if you can’t recall it.
- It will enable you to save your iPhone from the disabled state.
- Work completely fine with iPod, iPad, iPhone, and other models.
- It is fully compatible with iOS 14.
In order to overcome the problem of password lock, you should just follow the steps below.
Steps on unlock iPhone without passcode via 4uKey
1. The very first thing that you have to do is to download 4uKey on the computer.
2. Once the download is complete, then open the software and choose the Start button. And then connect the iPhone to the computer using a USB connector.
3. You should download the matched firmware package now. Just click the Download button.
4. After you downloaded the firmware, 4uKey will remove the passcode from your iPhone.
See, it’s very easy to do that. Just try 4uKey by yourself.
And this method would have solved the issue without needing the assistance of iTunes.
Part 3 – Using Find My iPhone to learn how to unlock iPhone Passcode without password
If you are looking for ways to unlock the passcode on the iPhone 5 without having to use Siri or Find my iPhone toolkit, then we have another app for you that will not take much time to learn or to implement. It will be able to remove the passcode without you having to even tap on the screen. This app can also help you in restoring all the data that you might have lost. All you need to do in order to learn how to unlock iPhone without the password is to follow the steps below.
Steps on unlock iPhone via Find My iPhone
1. One of the first things that you have to do is to go to icloud.com through someone’s iOS device and then sign in to your account.
2. After you are done, you should choose “All devices.” If Find My iPhone was already listed with your device, then it should be there on the list when you check it.
3. You have to choose the option to “Erase iPhone.” Going ahead with this process will mean that all of your data will be lost/ removed, which will include the passcode of the phone as well. This is how you successfully learned how to unlock the iPhone without the password.
Something that you should know is that the device will reboot without needing to enter any passcode. The system has a way through which the data from your previous device could be installed on the new one.
Part 4 – Learning how to unlock iPhone without password through iTunes?
In order to solve this problem, all you have to do is to connect the device with iTunes. This way, you could also unlock the device without needing a passcode. But, you should know that iTunes would delete all of the data from your phone.
In order to know how to unlock iPhone Passcode without the password, all you have to do is to follow the steps.
Steps via iTunes
1. The first thing you should update iTunes to the latest version.
2. Now, you have to connect the iPhone with the computer right where iTunes is enabled then you have to click on iTunes, where you have to input the password.
3. You will need the passcode in the recovery mode, which means that since you do not know the code, you should go ahead and wait for it to sync. Once it syncs, all the data will get backed up from the phone to the computer, which means that you will be able to use the iPhone without a passcode.
4. Once the sync is complete, and all the files are backed up, you can click on restore, and the device will start again.
Part 5 – Using Siri to learn how to unlock iPhone without password
In this section of the article, we will teach you how to unlock iPhone without the password. The best part about this is that you will not lose your data. It is a very good method so you don’t have to worry as you will get the best results. Siri has been tested in the 10.3.2 and the 10.3.3 version as well, and it has proved to be very helpful and useful. It is pretty simple, not to mention Siri could be used to perform a bunch of other tasks as well. Just follow the steps below to know how to unlock iPhone without the password.
Steps via Siri
1. In order to activate Siri, all you have to do is press down the home button.
2. Once it is activated, you will have to ask Siri to open the clock. This will help to unlock the passcode.
3. Once the clock is displayed on the screen, simply tap on it.
4. The alarm section has a list of tunes you could buy.
5. You will be able to see the option to buy more tunes, which should take you to iTunes.
6. Click on the home button so that you can go back to the homepage.
7. Now, you should be able to access the iPhone without having to put a passcode.
Bouns: How to Unlock iPhone Passcode Online via Doctorlock
Note: What if you wish to unlock your iPhone’s carrier/network? Don’t worry; doctorunlock.net is here to help you. DoctorUnlock is an official iPhone unlocks which provides permanent & lifetime warranted and offer 100% money back if you fail to unlock your iPhone. Just click to select your iPhone carrier and model to have a try now.
These are the best ways to fix on ‘How to Unlock iPhone Passcode without Password‘. Just choose the one suitable for you.