Those who wonder How to unlock iPhone 12 without passcode can consider this as a comprehensive guide. There is no shortage of factors that can prevent you from unlocking your new iPhone. So, knowing how to unlock your iPhone even when you don’t have the passcode would be very handy.
One of the most common reasons behind a locked-out iPhone is a changed passcode. That means you cannot necessarily access your iPhone if the passcode is changed, and you don’t remember it. If you try a wrong passcode several times constantly, you will be locked out of the device. Once you are locked out, you cannot necessarily access any feature on your iPhone. With that said, if you are currently experiencing such an annoyance, the following fixes will be handy. Even if you’ve not experienced it so far, knowing how to do it may become useful in the future. So, keep reading this article and learn how to get it done with some easy methods.
Those who wonder How to unlock iPhone 12 without passcode often fail because they don’t have the correct tool. So, it is compulsory to find the right kind of tool before proceeding with the unlocking process. Suppose that you don’t have access to the iTunes or iCloud account linked to the respective iPhone. In that case, finding the best tool that has a very powerful algorithm is mandatory. In this case, the best choice would be Tenorshare 4uKey. This tool is designed to be powerful enough to bypass the complex encryption strategy of iPhones.
Reasons behind the popularity of 4uKey
As you can see, Tenorshare 4uKey has already received a considerable amount of popularity among the public. Thousands of individuals recommend this tool as their preferred solution to unlock iPhones and bypass iPad passcode that are locked out. With that said, let’s find out the most obvious reasons behind this immense popularity.
- Tenorshare 4uKey is compatible with devices like iPods and iPads as well in addition to iPhones. It can unlock Android phone password without factory reset.
- 4uKey can remove all the types of screen locks, including passcode and Face ID.
- You don’t need to have access to iCloud or iTunes in order to unlock your iPhone.
- You can use this software even if you don’t have any experience related to unlocking iPhone.
- And you can use the same tool to unlock iPhones with broken screens, forgotten Apple ID/Passcode, and so on.
- Exceptionally friendly user-interface.
- Impressive success rate.
- Affordable price (plans are listed below).
|1-month plan||$29.95||05 mobile devices and one PC|
|Annual plan||$39.95||05 mobile devices and one PC|
|Lifetime plan||$49.95||05 mobile devices and one PC|
Another benefit of Tenorshare 4uKey is that it offers a 30-day money-back guarantee over the product.
How to unlock iPhone 12 without passcode using 4uKey
Below are the steps you should follow to remove the passcode from your iPhone.
- First, you should download Tenorshare 4uKey on your computer and get it installed. Then, you should launch the software to see the home screen. When you launch the software, you will be able to choose the option called “Unlock Lock Screen Passcode.”
- Now, you are supposed to connect the faulty iPhone 12 device to the same PC to proceed.
- Now, the program will automatically search for the latest firmware for the device. All you need is to choose a folder to save the downloaded firmware package. This firmware package is mandatory to unlock your iPhone 12. Once you have selected a path, you can tap the option called “Download” so the process will continue.
- After downloading the firmware package, you should tap on the option called “Start Unlock” as well. This will start the process to remove the passcode of your iPhone.
- At the completion of the process, you will be able to configure the device from scratch.
That’s it. You can easily get rid of the passcode using 4uKey.
Solution 2: Unlocking iPhone 12 with iTunes
If you don’t want to use a professional software tool like Tenorshare 4uKey, here’s another option to try. In this solution, we use only an official tool provided by Apple for their devices. iTunes is an official tool provided by Apple to manage their iPhones and other iOS devices. Those who are interested in using iTunes can follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- If your iPhone is already connected to a computer, disconnect it.
- Then, power off the iPhone. You can press and hold the side button with one of the volume buttons to do it.
- Now, connect the respective iPhone to the same computer. Please make sure that you keep holding the side button while connecting the device to the computer. You should only release the side button after seeing the recovery mode screen on your device.
- Click on the icon that represents the device. As a result, iTunes will identify your iOS device. This will be done in the recovery mode. At this stage, a different window will popup. This window will ask if you need to update or restore the device. Just tap on the option labeled “Restore.”
Please note that this solution will cause a data loss on your iPhone 12.
Solution 3: Use iCloud to unlock your iPhone 12
The next solution to fix a locked iPhone 12 is using iCloud. This is another official feature provided by Apple itself for those who use iPhones. However, for this method to work, the feature called “Find My iPhone” must be enabled in iCloud. If not, you will not be able to make use of this tool. With that said, you can follow the steps mentioned below and unlock your iPhone remotely.
- First, you should go to the URL called www.icloud.com using any other device that already works. Then, you will have to input the correct details related to the iCloud account.
- Once you have done that, you can check the options that are provided on the website. Just tap on the option called “Find My iPhone.” Then, go to “All Devices” options as well.
- If you see several devices listed, be sure to choose the correct iPhone from the rest. After that, you should tap on the option called “Erase iPhone” as well. Please note that this option will cause permanent data loss on your iPhone 12. At the end of this process, you will see that your device is completely unlocked.
Solution 4: Contact Apple for help
What if your iPhone is still locked even after trying all the options above? If not, what if you don’t want to try any of those solutions? In that case, you should contact Apple and ask for help. In this case, you can consider an Apple Authorized Service Provider or an Apple Retail Store. They can fix any error associated with the device. If they cannot fix it and if your device is under warranty, they will give you a new device.
A comparison of the solutions we explained to unlock iPhone 12
In fact, our article comprises four different solutions you can consider to unlock a locked iPhone 12. Nevertheless, pretty much all of those solutions come with some significant drawbacks. As a result, many users may find those solutions to be useless.
For instance, if you use iTunes, the locked iPhone must be previously synchronized to the PC. If not, the respective iPhone 12 must be put into recovery mode before start fixing. So, if you’ve bought a new iPhone 12 and try to unlock it, iTunes isn’t the best solution.
When it comes to iCloud, the “Find My iPhone” feature on the faulty iPhone should be enabled in advance. On top of that, it is mandatory to have an Apple iCloud account before starting the process. So, once again, this might not work if you have just bought the iPhone.
If you go to an Apple Service Center, the chances are that you’ll have to leave the device there. They won’t be able to attend to your matter as soon as you hand them over the device. So, that’s going to be trouble if you need the device to be fixed immediately.
Well, what if you don’t want to leave the device in a service center? What if you have not created an iCloud account yet? What if you have not enabled “Find My iPhone“? Or, what if you have not synchronized the device with iTunes yet? In that case, the only reliable solution is Tenorshare 4uKey. If you use this tool, you will find the whole process to be very easy and fast. 4uKey doesn’t require you to have iTunes or iCloud account. Instead, it will remove the lock completely without a passcode. So, if you wonder How to unlock iPhone 12 without passcode, Tenorshare 4uKey is the ultimate solution.