If you are an iPhone user, then you know that in today’s world our smartphones have become more than just our instruments for computation. We are connected to the electronic world in such a way that today; these iPhones have become an extension of us. We use them to check our social lives on Facebook, Whatsapp, and Instagram. We get our news and learn new things from YouTube and Twitter.
Our schedules and things to do are stored inside the applications we use inside the iPhones. Our work and presentations are accessed and edited through our iPhones, and we keep the constant connection to our loved ones with the help of our iPhones.
And when the same iPhones are disrupted, ‘iTunes could not connect to this iPhone. The value is missing‘, App Store Not Downloading, the result of it stops our lives dead in the tracks. And the failure to access our electronic world can give anyone anxiety. One of these life-stopping problems that happen in the iPhone is the dreaded iTunes error 9 or the iPhone error 9.
Both of these errors can occur due to many reasons, but there are solutions to restore your iPhone to better states as well. And in this article, we will look at ways through which we can solve the issues of iTunes error 9 through special software and then look at five common ways through which you can solve iPhone error 9 on your own.
In this part, we will look at a brilliant way through which you too can learn and solve any time your iPhone faces the baleful iTunes error 9. But to perform the fixing, we must first understand the software we will use to fix error 9.
The Tenorshare Reiboot (iOS) is brilliant software that is specially designed to fix problems with your iPhone. It can also fix booting issues, such as Apple logo loops, iTunes Sync Session Failed to Start, recovery mode, iPhone email not updating, iPhone errors, black screen, and widescreen. Below are all the features that Reiboot for iOS System Recovery offers you:
- It is capable of fixing many iOS system problems like the white Apple logo, stuck in recovery mode, looping on start, black screen, etc.
- Reiboot can fix your iPhone back to normal without losing a shard of data.
- It can also fix many different iOS system errors like error 14, iTunes error 4013, iTunes error 3004, iTunes error 27, iTunes Error 7, and many more!
- The software is available at all iOS models of iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
- It is compatible with even the latest iOS 15 version.
Reiboot for iOS is available for free download.
1: The first thing that you need to do is to open and download Reiboot on your PC. Once it is open, you need to click on ‘Repair Operating System‘ to begin the function. Now, you need to connect your iPhone to your PC with the help of a USB cable. Once the software recognizes your iPhone, you can move to the next step.
2: Now once, the software recognizes your iPhone, you need to click on ‘Start‘ in the program to begin its action. The software will take you to another window where it will ask you for confirmation to access the iPhone and then ask you to download the latest firmware. This firmware needs to be downloaded to solve the system failure caused by iTunes error 9 in your iPhone. So, once the suggestion of the firmware pops in front of your screen, click on download and let the process finish it and then move on to the next step.
3: The final step that you need to take would be the reason why your iPhone now will return to normal. Once you receive the notification that the latest firmware has been installed, click on next, and the software will begin to prepare your iPhone. Following that, your iOS device will come out of recovery mode. This will solve the problem of your Apple logo appearing in front of you in a loop, and your iPhone will begin to act normally. Once, the iPhone restarts, the constant annoying message of iTunes error 9 will also vanish. But you must still wait, as it will take the iPhone at least ten more minutes before its iOS system recovers and begins to function normally like before.
4: Once the process is complete, the Reiboot will notify you, and now you will be able to remove the USB cable and use your iPhone the way you used to before the weather. All of your commands and applications will start working how they normally would. And any aspect of the iTunes error 9 will be completely gone from your iPhone.
Now your iPhone will return to normal, and the iTunes error 9 that was persisting in your iPhone for so long will be completely gone right after using the Reiboot. Although, the Reiboot is designed in such a way that none of your precious data is lost while performing this overhaul. But of course, it is still advised to not perform the system recovery without first backing up your data beforehand.
So, right before performing the system restore with the help of Reiboot for iOS Repair, you must first back up all of your data including your pictures, videos, documents, emails, chats, and contacts on your personal computer. So, that even if something goes wrong while in the system recovery process, you are at least able to save your data.
As explained below, you are now aware of how to fix iTunes error 9 from your iPhone with the help of Reiboot. But there are still different ways to which you can fix iPhone error 9 on your own. And this is something we will explore in the second part of this article below:
In this part of the article, we will look at five different ways through which you can fix your iPhone error 9 on your own. And here are all the methods that you can understand one after another-
Method 1 – Recovery Mode
The first thing that you can try to fix the iPhone error 9 from your iPhone is by the help of the Recovery Mode that is already present in your iPhone. Sadly, the problem with this method is that it is not as secure as Reiboot for iOS System Recovery, as it will result in your data being lost. Regardless, here are the steps that you can follow to fix iPhone error 9:
- Disconnect your iPhone
- Open the reboot software
- Enable your iPhone right after the reboot
- Open iTunes and see if the functions have returned to normal
This method will fix iPhone error 9 and but you might lose your data.
Method 2 – Update iTunes version to the latest one
This method will help you fix iTunes error 9 from your iPhone (what if iPhone keeps dropping calls). But to use it, you must install the updated version of iTunes on your PC or Mac. Follow these steps for both:
- Open iTunes in your Mac.
- Click on iTunes on your PC’s top menu and go to ‘Check for Updates’.
- Install the updated version of iTunes by following the given steps.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Click on ‘Help’ and then ‘Check for Updates’ in the menu bar. Click on CTRL and B if you are not able to find it.
- Install the latest version of iTunes by following the steps that are given to you.
Warning: This method is not 100% effective in solving iPhone error 9.
Method 3 – Check USB wire connection
iTunes error 9 can happen if the USB wire that you are using to connect your iPhone with is not connecting properly. Follow the steps below to ensure that the cable is connected properly.
- Make sure that you use the standard Apple USB wire to connect your iPhone.
- If the cable is unplugged or dislodged, you can get iPhone error 90006; make sure that is not the case.
- Plug your USB wire into the other USB port and make sure the connection is established properly.
By the way, let’s see how to fix iTunes error 0xe80000a with ease.
Method 4 – Check USB computer connection
Sometimes it is not something wrong with the cable, but instead, there’s a problem with the connection to your computer instead. Follow these steps to solve that:
- The first thing you must do is disable any 3rd-party battery pack.
- Close any virtualization applications like Parallels and VMware.
- Restart your computer and also your iPhone.
- Install all software updates or firmware updates if the iPhone error 9 persists.
- If it still is not solved, then connect your iPhone to another computer.
Method 5 – Check for security software
Another reason for iPhone error 9 can be that the security software that is inside your iPhone is unable to communicate with the updated software on your Mac or PC. Follow the steps below to sync them:
- Check for your security software and be sure that the connection with Apple is enabled.
- You have to sure that your iPhone is recognized by iTunes.
- Set the time zone, date & time properly on your computer.
- Open your PC as the administrator.
- Make sure that the updated iTunes is installed.
- Update the Operating System of your Mac or PC.
- Update the security program as well.
All of these methods will fix iPhone error 9 if you wish to do it manually, but for everything else, you can use Reiboot for iOS!