What Is JioTV for PC?
JioTV is a popular Android app that is used to watch movies and TV shows. This app is known for its exceptional speed. However, JioTV is developed for Android devices as you may already know. Plenty of other individuals out there wondering if there is a JioTV app for PC. If you are among the millions of individuals who have the same question should read this article on. That means the content of this article is focused on explaining how to use JioTV for PC.
As you notice, television is considered to be one of the most widely used entertainment devices in society. However, conventional televisions come with some restrictions. For instance, the channels you can view might differ depending on where you live. However, the truth is that users actually don’t want to miss any of the excitement broadcasted on TV. For instance, if you are a soccer fan, you might want to watch every soccer match on TV. However, as you already know, some of these matches are broadcasted to some countries only.
The same scenario is applicable for instances like documentaries, movies, operas, talk shows, music events, concerts, etc. This is exactly when technology comes to play. If you can download the JioTV app for PC, watching an infinite amount of content is not a problem. With this app, you can watch high-quality digital content of television. They also offer HD videos. If you have a good internet connection, a PC and JioTV app, your opportunities for entertainment are endless. The best thing about JioTV for PC is that it doesn’t cost you anything. Well, if you wonder how to do it and experience the best entertainment at no cost, read on.
In addition to accessing worldwide TV content, there is another major benefit associated with JioTV. It allows you to watch missed TV programs that were already broadcasted. Say that you missed a program a couple of days ago and you need to watch it. Thankfully, the JioTV app lets you watch programs with a 7-day catch-up time. That means you can watch a program which was broadcasted seven days ago if you use JioTV.
As a matter of fact, JioTV is an innovative, revolutionary, and very handy tool for pretty much any person. The concept of watching TV using your PC has reached a new level because of this new concept. Nevertheless, there are a couple of basic requirements to be fulfilled to make this happen. For instance, you should have a good computer with acceptable graphics performances. Then, your internet connection should be stable and fast enough to download high-quality videos. If you meet all those requirements, you can enjoy TV from your PC without any restrictions. The best thing is that JioTV is free. This JioTV app is completely legitimate, and you don’t have to worry about using it. Besides, this app doesn’t require any high-level technical skills to be installed on a PC.
The process of running JioTV
One thing you should remember when using JioTV is that it requires you to create an account. Otherwise, you will not be able to access all those advanced features associated with JioTV.
If you are a new user, creating an account is a pretty simple process in JioTV. You don’t need to spend a long time on this because the registration process is made simple for any user. As long as you have basic computer literacy, creating a JioTV account is a very convenient process.
First of all, you should visit the Google Play Store and browse for the app MyJio. Then, you should download the JioTV app and follow the onscreen instructions to get it installed.
Downloading and installing JioTV for PC
Downloading and installing JioTV on your PC is taking your PC based entertainment to a whole new level. However, the process is exceptionally simple. As you already know, JioTV is developed for Android devices. Many individuals don’t know if they can necessarily use this app on their PC. Well, once you have downloaded a good emulator, you are not far away from enjoying JioTV on your PC. Still, the process is very simple, and the rest of this article explains how to do it.
It is true that there is no shortage of options to consider when it comes to Android emulators. However, you must be careful enough to download a reliable and powerful emulator that works with good stability. BlueStacks is one of those excellent emulators, and there are several other emulators you can rely on. We strongly recommend you to do some research and read the feedbacks of other users before downloading emulators. Basically, it is not that hard to find a reliable and effective emulator for free. If you go for BlueStacks, as we recommended, here are some of the specifications you should remember.
- BlueStacks Emulator is made to be compatible with JioTV for Windows versions from XP to 10.
- We recommend using Windows 7 for PC and OS X 10.5 Leopard for Mac at the least.
Method 1: Installing JioTV for PC with BlueStacks emulator
Mentioned below are the steps you should consider in order to use JioTV on your PC through BlueStacks emulator.
1) First of all, download BlueStacks by visiting their official website and install it following the on-screen instructions.
2) At the completion of the installation, you should just launch it on your computer.
3) Now, sign in to your Google Account and open Google Play Store.
4) On Google Play Store, you should search for the app JioPlay.
5) Download and install JioPlay app.
6) At the completion of the installation, you should open the JioPlay App for the PC.
7) Provide the credentials of your personal Jio account.
That’s it. Now, your live TV is up and running on your desktop. You can now simply run your favorite entertainment app on your PC or laptop. Just navigate to the channel you prefer and watch your favorite content throughout the day.
Method 2: Installing JioTV for PC with Nox App Player
As we mentioned earlier, there are a couple of superb emulators to run Android apps on your PC. Just like BlueStacks, Nox App Player is another good alternative to play JioTV app for PC. Mentioned below are the steps you should follow in order to use JioTV on PC using Nox App Player.
1) First of all, you should download the Nox App Player from their official website. Then, get the app installed on your computer, just like a normal app.
2) Once the Nox App Player is installed on the computer, you should launch it.
3) You should allow Root Permissions for the Nox Player. This should be done by clicking on Settings, General tab, and then tap “ON” from Root Options. Then, you should click on the option called Save Changes.
4) Now, you should drag JioTV APK on to the Nox App Player interface.
5) At the completion of this process, you can simply open the JioTV app and use it normally.
6) To start using the app, provide the credentials of your JioTV account number.
7) In order to experience a better image quality, you can simply maximize the screen.
Features associated with JioTV app for PC
Now that you know how to install JioTV on PC, you should also know its features.
- In general, JioTV is known for the collection of channels it offers for the users. Users can watch TV from anywhere, anytime. Therefore, if you have not used this app so far on your PC, this will be a superb upgrade.
- There are more than 350 channels offered by JioTV. More importantly, this awesome TV app offers over 55 HD channels. In addition to that, there are channels in more than 15 languages and a host of genres. These features can be accessed by visiting the advanced interface of the app after creating an account.
- If you are a sports fan, there are plenty of streaming channels to watch throughout the day.
- This tool lets you enjoy a bookmark option as well. It allows you to mark all the favorite channels so you can refer to them later on. The settings of the bookmark are customizable.
- With JioTV for PC, you don’t have to worry about the quality of the TV. Because the video quality is optimized for your benefit, they constantly offer updates to this software, and as a result, you experience a seamless functionality. Also, if it is necessary, you can change the picture quality to low, medium, or high.
What if there are technical issues?
If you ever experience technical issues with this software, you can do the following to overcome them. However, you should note that JioTV is generally a stable and speedy app that gives fewer worries.
- Get the history of your PC cleaned.
- Perform an update for the app.
- Uninstall and reinstall JioTV app and test it again.
Well, that’s how to enjoy JioTV for PC. Hope you’d find this information useful. Good luck!