“Can someone teach me how to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp, please? My boyfriend is chatting with someone on WhatsApp, and he doesn’t tell me who he is. It’s really disturbing, and can you please tell me how to know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp?”
The above is a question asked by an anonymous girl, and she wants to check her boyfriend’s WhatsApp account. Is it really possible to do that? Well, the truth is that you CAN monitor someone’s WhatsApp account and with whom he is chatting. The purpose of this article is to explain the process.
In fact, monitoring someone else’s WhatsApp account is possible if you use a third-party application. By default, WhatsApp doesn’t offer a feature for a user to monitor someone else’s account. But this third-party app will be able to give access to all the features of the app. KidsGuard for WhatsApp is the best third-party app that comes with plenty of handy features. This tool lets you hack into someone’s device easily and track all the WhatsApp activities. The only “difficult” task here is to access the target device for a little while to install the app. Once the app is installed, it automatically goes into stealth mode on the target device.
Once you have done that, you don’t have to touch the target device since you can monitor it remotely. This tool allows you to monitor a large range of WhatsApp activities. For instance, it can track chats, voice notes, calls, images, attachments, videos, etc. The information pertaining to those activities will be displayed on a special dashboard that can be accessed remotely.
How to know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp using KidsGuard for WhatsApp
If you are not a tech-savvy person, KidsGuard for WhatsApp is the ideal option for you to consider if you wonder How to know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp or how to perform Whatsapp hack for Android phones. That is because KidsGuard Pro is known as a very user-friendly, convenient, yet powerful option. In fact, the whole process will take less than 5 minutes to be completed. Also, since the app icon goes completely invisible after the installation, the target user cannot detect it. The device’s overall effectiveness is impressive, and that’s exactly why we consider it the preferred option.
That said, let’s learn how to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp using KidsGuard Pro.
Step 01: First, please use a valid email address and sign up for an account. Just go to the official website of Kidsguard Pro and provide your basic details to create this account. You will be able to purchase a valid license there. After that, on the target device, you should download the monitoring app. In this case, please visit the site www.installapk.net. This is a pretty straightforward process that allows you to do it conveniently and quickly.
Step 02: On the target device you want to track, download the app by going to www.installapk.net. You will also have to do some minor and easy configuration settings for the app on the target device.
Step 03: Now, you can leave the target device alone. Then, use your mobile device or a computer to log into KidsGuard for the WhatsApp account you’ve already created. Go to the dashboard of the application.
Step 04: Now, go to the option called “WhatsApp Chat” on the existing dashboard. With this option, you will access all the chat conversations on the respective WhatsApp account. The best thing is that the target user will not notice if someone is accessing their device.
Well, that’s how to know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp. Also, you must know that this option works perfectly, even if the device is rooted or not. In addition to that, we also suggest you try their demo version before purchasing a license. If you wish to know how can I see who my girlfriend is texting for free, you should try this tool.
How does this app function to check who is chatting with whom?
KidsGuard for WhatsApp comes with plenty of features to ensure each and every WhatsApp activity. In this section of our article, we explain the most significant features of this app.
- It can check all the outbound & inbound WhatsApp messages.
- It can even track the deleted WhatsApp messages.
- You can gain access to a list of contact numbers and learn who is talking to whom.
- KidsGuard for WhatsApp has the ability to record both incoming and outgoing calls with their contact names. Also, you can learn about their timestamps and call durations.
- It can read videos, voices, photos, and documents that are shared through chats.
- You can use it to stay updated with each and every WhatsApp status (both public and private). This is applicable to the status of your partner and their friends.
- It takes screenshots when someone has come online on WhatsApp.
Why do we consider KidsGuard for WhatsApp as the best monitoring app in the market?
As we already know, KidsGuard for WhatsApp is packed with plenty of features and tools. However, that’s not the only reason to consider this tool as the best of its kind. Please find below some of the other benefits you will be able to enjoy by using WhatsApp.
- KidsGuard for WhatsApp is completely invisible on the target device. This app works in the background of the target device without necessarily having an app icon or a notification. As a result, even the target user won’t be able to detect it, so complete discreteness is guaranteed.
- It comes as a web-based application as well. Because of that, you can access the online dashboard of this app simply using any browser. That’s a very convenient way to learn how to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp.
- It offers real-time synchronizing. As per this feature, you can expect real-time WhatsApp data synchronization with the aforesaid online dashboard. As a result, you can check who is chatting with whom at any given time.
- The overall operation of the app is very simple. The overall interface of the app is simplified, and more importantly, it doesn’t need any rooting permissions.
- KidsGuard for WhatsApp is a 100% safe option and legitimate tool. As of this writing, plenty of individuals have used this tool and satisfied. Also, it is appreciated by many corporate clients as well.
What other options you can consider and know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp
Undoubtedly, KidsGuard for WhatsApp is one of the most effective methods to monitor someone else’s WhatsApp activities. However, it is not the only option you can try if you wish to know How to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp. Although the effectiveness of these options might differ, you may want to check them out. To make it clearer for you, here are those options you might want to consider.
01. Consider using WhatsApp Web
WhatsApp Web is another way of accessing a given WhatsApp account. This is a pretty convenient feature, specifically if you intend to access it through your PC. You can use this app through a web browser. However, to make it happen, you are supposed to know the password of the respective account. As long as you have the credentials, you can make good use of the WhatsApp Web version. Just follow below simple guide to get it done.
- As the first step, you should open any web browser on your PC. Then, you should go to the URL called www.web.whatsapp.com.
- Then, you should open WhatsApp on the respective device. After that, you should go to its “Settings” option. Then, go to “WhatsApp Web.”
- You should scan the QR code, which is now displayed on the computer screen. This step is essential to bring the respective WhatsApp account to your PC screen.
- Now, you have access to all the conversations, images, attachments, and any other data on that account. Also, you can do the same trick using a different mobile phone instead of your PC.
Now, look at the positives & drawbacks of this method to get a clearer idea.
- WhatsApp Web is an officially recognized, legitimate method that doesn’t cost anything at all.
- It gives access to all the WhatsApp chats, conversations, attachments, videos, images, contacts, etc.
- The biggest drawback of this method is that it requires you to access the target device physically.
- Also, once the WhatsApp web is activated, a notification will be displayed on the target device. It says that WhatsApp Web is opened on a different device. So, if you are going to track the account discretely, this becomes a huge problem.
- You cannot track deleted WhatsApp data using WhatsApp Web.
02. Check the target cell phone (a very risky method)
If you wonder how to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp, here’s another method. In fact, this option sounds like a no brainer and even funny to some users. The method is to manually check the target device while the user is away. So, this method may not be suitable for every user. If the target user is very close to you, you might find this option to be useful. For instance, this method can be applied to check the WhatsApp account of your kid. Also, you can use the same strategy to check the WhatsApp account of your spouse. But you will have to wait until the target leaves the device unattended. For instance, think of a situation where your partner takes a shower or nap.
After checking the required details, you should place the device as it was. However, if you get caught while checking the account, there is a huge risk of losing your trustworthiness. It will impact badly on your reputation. So, be very careful when you are doing this.
- The only positive aspect of this method is that it doesn’t require any app or special configuration.
- Have to gain access to the target device physically and know how to unlock it.
- This method is associated with high risk, and it might end up causing various trust issues.
- It doesn’t allow you to monitor the WhatsApp activities that are deleted already.
Conclusion on How to know who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp
Did you ever wonder how to check who is chatting with whom on WhatsApp? If that’s the case, the above article provides sufficient information for you. As per the information presented in this article, the best option is KidsGuard for WhatsApp. This special app can easily monitor a target device without necessarily being noticed by the target user. It can track the device in stealth mode and detect each and every activity. Even if you are a novice, using this tool is incredibly easy for you, thanks to its friendly user interface.
We encourage our readers to use it responsibly despite the ability to track someone else’s device using KidsGuard. We suggest that you shouldn’t use it to track strangers who don’t matter to you. Instead, you may use it to track your kids, spouse, or other closer ones as a protective measure. So, even if you know how to check WhatsApp activities, be sure not to misuse them.