As of today, our smartphones have become very sophisticated, and we expect a lot from them. For instance, a modern-day user might want to view the Google Calendar without unlocking the screen. If not, another user might want to hear the identity of an incoming call when the screen is locked. Interestingly, all those instances and more are possible thanks to a feature like Google Assistant Lock Screen.
An introduction to Google Assistant Lock Screen
Google Assistant Lock Screen is a feature that can assist you in a variety of tasks. For instance, it can assist you with communication and even help you with the to-do-list. Also, it can provide information about the weather and special events. Moreover, Google Assistant Lock Screen can help you control the information that is displayed on-screen while it’s locked.
In a nutshell, you can personalize the settings of your Google Assistant Lock Screen to display the following information
- Naming the callers who are in your contact list
- The reminders you have set
- Emails that fall into special categories
- Your list of grocery items
- Information related to Google Calendar
- Memory Aids
In general, Google Assistant Lock Screen will play the role of a reliable assistant to organize useful information. Through such an approach, you can make your life more organized. Also, it gives you easy access to a large number of useful actions without having to unlock the device. You will be able to disable or enable it as you wish using the settings of the device.
Basically, Google Assistant Lock Screen is a special tool that makes your life easier with the smartphone.
How to enable or disable Personal Results in Google Assistant Lock Screen?
When it comes to Google Assistant Lock Screen, it can help you in a variety of ways. However, in certain cases, it can even become an annoyance. For instance, think about a situation where you get a Google Assistant notification during an important meeting or interview. In that case, Google Assistant can disrupt your concentration. As you may already know, Google Assistant is a voice-activated feature. It can get activated by your voice out of nowhere even when you talk to someone else. Think of such instances during a very important business meeting, a discussion, or anything else that is important. Therefore, as an Android user, it’s very important to know how to disable/enable the Google Assistant Lock Screen. In fact, disabling Google Assistant Lock Screen is not that hard. All you have to do is to follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- 01. Press the ‘Home‘ button first so you can launch Google Assistant through your voice. Once the Google Assistant is activated, you can reach the bottom-left corner of the screen, which appears as a box. Click on the icon.
- 02. Then, you will see that an assistant Window is opened. Then, click on your profile picture, which is located toward the top-right corner of the screen. Once you click on that, you will be directed to another window. On that window, you will be able to see a tab called ‘Assistant.’ Click on that.
- 03. Now, in the Assistant tab, scroll down toward the bottom. Once you go down, you can see the Phone option under the devices listed. Select the same.
- 04. When you are on the next page, you can see an option called ‘Voice Match Options.’ Click on the option called ‘Access with Match Voice.’ Doing so will turn the option off. Then, you will have to press the button labeled ‘OK‘ in the window that is just popped up.
Now that the Google Assistant Lock Screen is disabled, it will not popup no matter what you speak. However, if you want to disable the option completely, there is another advanced setting you should tweak. To do that, click on the option called ‘Voice Model Option.’ Then, you should delete it in the page that appears next.
Activating Google Assistant Lock Screen once again
If you want to activate Google Assistant Lock Screen once again due to some reason, here’s what to do.
- 01. First, you should access ‘Settings‘ on your device.
- 02. Then, you should click on the option called ‘Assistant.’
- 03. At this stage, you can pick your device, which is listed under Assistant devices.
- 04. Then, under the option labeled ‘Personalization,’ you will have to turn on the option called ‘Personal Results.’
- 05. You can then select the option called ‘Lock Screen Personal Results.’
- 06. You will see that it enables Google Assistant Screen Lock now.
Although Google Assistant Lock Screen is a very handy tool, it has some problems as well. This is true, particularly when it comes to accessing the advanced settings of your Android device. In general, your Android device comes with considerable security, such as Face ID, PIN, and Fingerprint. Although Google Assistant can turn on the device, it cannot bypass the security features which are mentioned before.
There is a way to allow Google Lock Screen to access the advanced settings of the device, however. All you have to do is to remove the security screen of the device. But, as you can rightly understand, it is not advisable to disable the security screen. Instead, you can use a delay timer. Such an option will make the screen of your device to be locked only when the screen sleeps. In other words, your device’s screen will get locked only if you leave it inactive for a considerable time.
In order to tweak this option, you have to access ‘Settings‘ first. Then, you should access the option called ‘Security & Location.’ You can click on the ‘Gear Icon,’ which is located next to ‘Screen Lock.’ Once the options are opened, you can go for the option called ‘Delay Under Automatically Lock.’
Also, here is everything about Screen Lock Bypass Pro for your reference.
Removing the Lock Screen of your Android device without having the password
Do you have a device with a locked screen, and you want to bypass the lock? In that case, you will have to choose a special tool that has enough power to do it. Then the best option would be iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
In fact, this special tool has the ability to unlock any Android device if you follow the instructions properly. It shows a great success rate compared to various other tools of a similar kind. Thanks to the smart algorithms of this software, it is recognized as one of the best unlocking tools.
Main features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
Here are the main features of iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
- It can remove any screen lock on any Android device without much effort.
- It becomes very handy when Google Assistant is not working on your device.
- LockWiper (Android) can unlock all the screen types (fingerprint, irises, pattern, password, and PIN).
- This software doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to unlock a device.
- It works well even if the device’s screen is broken or the keys are malfunctioning.
- You can use it to unlock more than 6,000 devices under various brands.
- It can unlock Android devices without causing a data loss.
Unlock Android Screen Lock using LockWiper (Android)
Mentioned below are the steps to unlock an Android device using iMyFone LockWiper (Android).
- Download and install LockWiper (Android) on your computer and launch it. Then, choose the option called ‘Remove Screen Lock‘ from the interface of the software. Click on the option labeled ‘Start.’ Then, connect your device to the same computer using a USB cable.
- Now, the program will detect all the required information related to the device which is connected. Check if the details are correct and click on the button labeled ‘Start to Unlock.’
- The software will start to download the firmware package for your device. At the completion of the download, you should click on ‘Next.’
- You can follow the on-screen instructions to put the device into download mode. Then, click on ‘Start to Unlock.’ The lock removal process will start now. Just wait for the process to be completed.
That’s our article about Google Assistant Lock Screen. Whenever it fails, and your Android device is locked, you can use LockWiper (Android) to bypass it. If you need further assistance regarding this matter, please leave us a comment below. Good luck!