The search for a workable Gmail password guesser and cracker has been around for a long time. There is no shortage of those who need to perform a successful Gmail hack due to various reasons.
However, a vast majority of them are yet to find a way to hack Gmail. If you are among the crowd that needs to hack Gmail, this article is just for you.
Google offers its email service under the name of Gmail. As of today, Gmail has become exceptionally popular across the globe. Many individuals use Gmail as their prominent choice of email service.
In general, Gmail is a highly secured, convenient, and fast email service. Like with any other email service, you are required to use your password to log into Gmail.
Well, what if you forget your Gmail password and you don’t have any way to access your Gmail? In this case, the most convenient way to perform a Gmail hack using a powerful Gmail password guesser and cracker.
You can use the same method to hack into someone’s Gmail account. However, you must know that hacking into someone’s email account is illegal and unethical.
On the other hand, as a parent, it is OK to hack into your kid’s Gmail account & intercept text messages without a target phone for free.
By doing so, you can see with whom she or he is dealing with. Such an approach might help you keep your kids away from potential dangers.
With that said, is there a way to perform a Gmail hack? Is there a workable Gmail password cracker you can use? The answer is yes and, in this article, we will explain it!
Did you know all this time there was a Gmail password cracker sitting on your web browser? If you are using Google Chrome or Firefox, those browsers show you a way to save accounts’ passwords.
By accessing the password manager of such a browser, you will be able to retrieve the forgotten passwords. If you have such an option, you don’t need to worry about resetting your current passwords.
Web browsers like Chrome and Firefox come with this special feature called a password manager. When a user enters the credentials of a web-based account through a web browser, the password manager records them all. However, you should remember that this option is valid only if the password-saving option is enabled.
Now, let’s see how to use this password manager as a Gmail password guesser and cracker.
1) Open the web browser on the computer on which the respective Gmail account is used.
2) Go to the option Password Manager.
Go to Menu and select Options. Go to the Security tab and click on “Saved Passwords”
Go to Menu and select “Settings”. Go to “Show Advanced Settings” and choose “Manage Passwords” (located under “Passwords and forms”).
Open the Safari menu and go to “Preferences”. Then, go to the tab labeled “Passwords”.
3) You can now search for the relevant Google account and find the option “account.google.com“.
4) Depending on your browser, you will see the option “Show” or “Show password“.
PS: also learn more about what are Guerrilla Mail.
Cookies can be used as a Gmail password guesser and cracker. If you can access the cookie file of a computer, performing a Gmail hack is a walk in the park. However, to do this successfully, you should get yourself connected to the same network.
Also, to access the cookies, you need a sniffer program. In this case, as an example, we intend to use Wireshark.
Here’s how to use the Wireshark Gmail password cracker and hack Gmail.
1) Download and install Wireshark on your computer. In addition to that, you have to install two components namely TShark and WinPcap.
2) Download Java Cookie Cadger.
3) Connect to the network on which the target Gmail account is being used.
4) Open Wireshark and Cookie Cadger.
5) Select the network you are already connected to so you can see the cookies transferred.
6) Find the cookies of the respective Gmail account and click on the option “Replay this Request“.
Gmail Pass Breaker is another app that can help you track the passwords of a forgotten Gmail account. Here’s how to use it;
1) Download Gmail Pass Breaker.
2) Install the software and launch it.
3) Enter the Gmail account you need to hack and press “OK”.
4) Wait for a while so you will be able to get the password related to the account.
Phishing Gmail password guesser is another practical option you can use to hack Gmail. However, you should know that Phishing is not the easiest of tasks to perform. You should have to create a double of a certain website and trick the user. The user will be fooled to enter his or her Gmail password.
Through this method, you can gain the password of the respective user without causing any fuzz. Compared to other hacking methods, phishing shows a greater deal of success. As a hacker, you should be prepared to duplicate a website and encourage the target user to enter the credentials.
1) You should first create a fake webpage simply by downloading Gmail Phishing pages.
2) Then, go for a web hosting site and create a new free account. You can use a free web-hosting site like 000webhost and use a subdomain.
3) Go to the Control Panel and “Add New Site“. Enter the name you prefer.
4) Click on the option “Upload own website” and upload the files you have created for phishing website.
5) At the completion of uploading, you can retrieve the passwords of the entered emails (when the user enters them).
As you may already know, if someone hacks into your Gmail account, the results can be devastating. If a stranger hacks into your account and accesses your personal information, you are at great risk. They can use your information to fulfill various unethical intentions.
Also, a hacker will use your Gmail to access your finances that are linked to your Gmail. Your social media account and other online services will be at great risk if someone hacks into your Gmail.
It is true that Gmail has already implemented a lot of tight security measures. However, hackers are very smart to find a simple mistake of yours and bypass the security system. In other words, a single mistake of ours can make our Gmail accounts vulnerable to various threats.
So, it is our responsibility to protect our Gmail accounts from potential hacking attacks. Here are the steps you should follow to stay away from such unpleasant experiences.
1) Know what phishing attacks are
One of the most successful and common methods used by hackers is phishing. Hackers will send you an email or a private message asking you to click on a certain link. This link can direct you to an official-looking website.
Once you are directed to the respective website, you will be asked to enter some information like your Gmail account and password. The data you enter will then be collected and sent to the hacker who sent you the email.
Well, the best way to stay away from phishing is to prevent from opening the links sent by strangers. Also, be sure to know the domain name that is sent to you. If it is not the official website, don’t open it. Phishing websites always come with subdomains.
2) Always use a strong password
Many users tend to use a very guessable password for their Gmail accounts. For instance, some users use their mobile numbers, the name of their pets, nicknames, spouse name, etc. as passwords. They do this for the sake of convenience. However, the bad news is that these passwords can be easily tracked by hackers.
3) Be aware of password grabbing
Password grabbing is another instance that you should be aware of. In general, many Gmail users tend to enter their passwords on various websites to register. If you enter your password on an unsecured website and a hacker accesses it, you are at risk. So, prevent yourself from using your Gmail credentials on untrusted websites.
4) Protect yourself from keyloggers
As a Gmail user, you must know the functionality of keyloggers. These keyloggers can track down every keystroke you type on a computer (including the passwords). In general, keyloggers can be commonly found in public computers (that are found in cafes).
So, don’t use those computers. If you have no other option than using them, you should use onscreen keyboards.
5) Avoid installing third-party apps
You shouldn’t install any of the browser extensions that are suspicious. Some of these extensions can work as password recorders.
6) Activate Two-step verification
Gmail offers you the option of using two-step verification to assure more security on your Gmail. As per this method, you will have a code on your mobile whenever you need to log into Gmail. So, even if someone knows your password, he or she cannot log into it unless they have the passcode.
The most practical way to hack an email account used on any Android or iOS device is TheTruthSpy. This is a special tool developed to monitor all the activities that take place on smart devices.
With the assistance of this tool, you can easily hack into Gmail accounts that are used on mobile devices. You don’t need to be a hacker or a programming specialist to use this handy tool.
Features of TheTruthSpy Gmail Password Cracker
- TheTruthSpy has a powerful keylogger feature to track all the keystrokes typed on a mobile device
- Apart from tracking passwords, you can view someone’s Facebook inbox messages, track someone by cell phone number without them knowing, monitor the chats, text messages, and even the multimedia contents
- You can access the device remotely so the user will not notice your attempts
- It works on both iOS and Android devices
Well, that is all about Gmail password guesser and cracker. Please use these methods responsibly.