Filmora is considered one of the top video editing tools today that can help you create the best professional videos; however, since it is a paid tool, using it for free will leave behind a Filmora watermark. And also, you will not be able to make use of the whole range of functionalities the tool has to offer. Yes, this can prove quite frustrating, especially if you are running low on funds to purchase the paid version of Filmore. Thankfully, the internet is full of tools that can help you learn how to remove the Filmora watermark with ease.
1. How to remove Filmora watermark: Within Filmora
In today’s time, Filmora is a video editing software that stands at par with other video editing tools like Premiere Pro, etc. Due to it being so reliable and well-known, Filmora offers the use of all the basic editing tools like rotate, cut, combine, trim, split, etc. Sadly, if you use the free version, you will be stuck with the Filmora watermark on your resulting video because you will need to upgrade to the pro version.
While some of us might be okay with a huge chunk of watermark attached to the video, the very same thing will make the file useless for others. To remove this watermark, you will have to enter a license code.
You can use the instructions mentioned below to upgrade to a pro version and remove the watermark from your video.
- You need to start up the best Free Video Editing Software No Watermark tool on your computer/laptop device and move the mouse cursor towards the ‘Purchase‘ icon, located on the top-right corner. Here you need to tap on ‘Buy Now,’ and then you will be taken to the purchase page.
- You will see a form here that you need to fill up and pay the bill. You will then head to your registered email address and check for the registration code you will receive for unlocking the video editing tool.
- Then, navigate back to the windows and tap on the ‘Enter Registration Code.’ Then, head back to your email address, copy the registration code, and paste it on the registering window.
Once the registration process is complete, you can wait for your registration to be done successfully.
2. How to remove Filmora watermark: Via Video Watermark Remover Online
You will find a lot of online tools that can remove watermarks from videos. However, one such tool, also known as Video Watermark Remover Online, has managed to capture the attention of millions of users from around the world. As the title suggests, you do not have to download any specific software on your laptop/computer; this makes it quite a convenient tool and has been designed to make the process of removing the Filmora watermark from your video files easy.
Additionally, the steps of removing watermark with the help of this online tool cannot get any simpler. All you need to do is upload the video from where you want to remove the Filmora watermark and wait for the program to run its course.
The working of Video Watermark Remover Online does not consist of a lot of steps, which are:
- You first need to visit the official Video Watermark Remover Online website. Once you have landed on the page, you need to upload the video file from your laptop/computer.
- After the video gets imported, you can tap on the Remove Watermark option located on the right. The time of the conversion will depend on the length of the video.
- Once the process is complete, you will be able to download the video on your computer/laptop. After opening the video, you will see that the Filmora watermark is no longer visible.
Of course, you can make use of Video Watermark Remover Online’s free services, which will allow you to remove watermarks from five videos each month without incurring any cost; however, you will not be left with many options.
On the other hand, you can opt for the tool’s Standard and Unlimited Plan option that will offer you a lot of video editing options and, of course, more video conversions per month; the plan of the Standard and Unlimited Plans are $49.99 and $79.99 per month, respectively.
With the help of the premium features, Standard and Unlimited users will be able to remove Filmora watermark from 25 and 95 videos each month, respectively.
Some pros of the tool are:
- Simple to understand and use
- The software has been designed to remove the watermark as quickly as possible.
- A lot of different file formats are supported.
Some cons included:
- The downloading process is not easy.
- The tool does not offer any other video editing features.
- The performance of the tool will depend a lot on your Internet connection.
- Both packages are very expensive for removing watermarks.
Note: Once you tap on Download, the online tool will ask you to complete some tasks to unlock and download the final video. At most, it should not take more than 10 minutes of your time; however, if you are in a hurry, then it could be quite frustrating.
3. How to remove Filmora watermark: Video Converter Studio
Apart from removing hard and visible watermarks from your videos, Video Converter Studio is also capable of removing Filmora watermark that is hidden behind soft and subtle format within the video. While the tool’s license can cost you about $40, you can also make use of the trial version to check and see whether it fits your requirements.
You can easily convert a range of video formats like WMV, MKV, MP4, and AVI, without compromising on the quality of the video. Additionally, you will also be able to make other adjustments and edits on your video like change the saturation, contrast, and other settings like load subtitles, capture still frames, crop pictures, change the duration of the video, etc. If you wish to take control of the video’s conversion process, you can change and modify the frame sizes, frame rates, and bit rates.
Video Converter Studio is a software that is capable of recognizing all the watermarks that are on the video footage, which makes the watermark removal process quite simple. If you are new to video editing, it is recommended that you make use of this tool to remove watermarks from videos with ease.
Some pros are:
- The tool provides some basic video editing features as well
- You will be able to convert your video files quickly
- The watermark removal software is indeed fast and efficient
- The tool does not provide advanced video editing tools
- The free version will only offer you a handful of options to use
Besides, let’s figure out how to remove watermark online easily.
4. How to remove Filmora watermark: Other effective solutions
Apart from the above three methods, you can also make use of other ways to get rid of the Filmora watermark. Some of these methods include:
Apowersoft Watermark remover
If you are looking for a simple and straightforward way to remove the Filmore watermark, Apowersoft Watermark remover is considered one of the top choices for the job. This is quite a basic editing tool that will help you remove watermarks from photos and videos without compromising on the quality.
The ‘Selection‘ tool and the ‘Trim‘ tool are the main tools that you will have to use to control the size of the watermark in the video. You need to select the Filmora watermark via the Selection tool, which will then allow you to resize the watermark, move it anywhere, and/or set specific timing for the watermark. Here are the steps that can help you understand how to do so:
- You first need to download and install the Apowersoft Watermark remover on your laptop/computer.
- After you have installed the program, you can launch it and select the ‘Remove watermark from the video‘ option; you will then be navigated to the corresponding work area to remove the Filmora watermark.
- Tap on the ‘Plus‘ button to add the video you want to edit or simply drag-and-drop them from your computer to the program.
- Once the video loads up, you need to select the watermark area that you want to remove with the ‘Selection tool.’
- Next, you simply need to tap on the ‘Convert‘ button to start the processing and save the final product on your computer.
Remove and add a watermark (for Android devices)
Apart from being quite a handy tool for laptops and computers, Remove and Add Watermarks is mostly used as an app on Android devices. This tool provides you with a rectangle and lasso tool that will help you select specific watermarked areas in the video and remove it, without losing out on the video’s quality.
To understand how it works, you can read the steps mentioned below:
- You need to download and open the app on your Android device. Next, you need to tap on ‘Select Video‘ and then on ‘Remove Watermark‘ to import the video from where you want to remove the watermark.
- With the help of the selection tools available, you can simply select the Filmora watermark from your video that you wish to remove.
- After this, you need to save the video. To do this, you need to tap on the Save option located on the top-right corner of the screen.
Video Eraser – Remove Logo (iOS)
Video Eraser – Remove Logo is another great watermark removal app that can be used for iOS devices. In this app, you will see a rectangular selection button that you need to use to remove watermarks from your video. However, this app can be full of ads and provide you with an annoying experience. Apart from this, the app is quite nice and will effectively remove any watermarks from your video.
The steps of using it are as given below:
- You first need to download and open the app. Then you need to hit the ‘More‘ option and then choose the ‘Crop video to remove watermark‘ option. Next, you will have to import the video.
- Once you choose your video, you need to tap and place a rectangular tool around the watermark that you want to remove.
- Your video should start processing after you tap on ‘Next.’ Once your video is ready, you can tap on the ‘Save‘ button to save the new video in your Library.
From the above, it is recommended that you make use of the Apowersoft Watermark Remover tool to get rid of the Filmora watermark on your videos. Apart from the fact that the tool offers great features, the main watermark removal tools like the ‘Selection‘ and ‘Trim‘ tools are quite simple and easy to understand and use.
Let us know in the comment section below which tool did you like better for removing Filmora watermark from your videos and why.