You might have heard of Enigma Recovery as it is one of its kinds in terms of data recovery. It is the most popular and effective tool for data recovery, which is used by many people. And it works well on all tablets and smartphones. It is even compatible with Mac and Windows systems.
There can be many advantages of this software but at the same time, have disadvantages too. So, that is why you need to know the best alternatives available on the internet for enigma recovery.
No doubt, this is one of the widely used tools for data recovery all over the world. But it also has many disadvantages along with its various advantages. The shortcomings of Enigma recovery provide a hindrance to the smooth data recovery procedure. You need to know its pros and cons in order to be acquainted with the fact that why you need alternatives for this recovery tool at the first place.
Various Advantages of Enigma Recovery
- Its interface is user-friendly and thus, offers a better experience.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows PC.
- It recovers various kinds of data such as contacts, messages, notes, calls, and much more.
Various Disadvantages of Enigma Recovery
- One cannot import back recovered data to the same device. You need to install another iOS application to perform this task.
- Its scanning process is very slow as compared to other tools for data recovery.
- It allows the recovery of just a limited number of files.
These disadvantages are the reason that you might need other alternatives to solve these issues related to enigma recovery. You can overcome these shortcomings of enigma recovery through the best three applications listed below.
Enigma recovery might be the best tool for data recovery, but after reading out cons of the same, you might need to have a look at the best alternatives of the same. These alternatives not only provide you with all the benefits associated with Enigma Recovery but with least disadvantages. The best data recovery tools are iMyFone D-Back, Tenorshare UltData iOS Data Recovery, and FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery.
1 iMyFone D–Back
It is one of the best software with all advantages of Enigma Recovery with no disadvantage. It is more efficient and faster tool than enigma recovery. And it is an easy-to-use application that works on both Mac and Windows system.
Unique features of iMyFone D-Back:
- It retrieves deleted photos on iPhone & recovers deleted photos from iCloud, recovers note on iPhone 8.
- It recovers twenty-two types of data such as contacts, videos, photos, messages, and even data from third-party applications like Viber, WhatsApp, LINE, WeChat, and Kik. On the other hand, Enigma Recovery supports only a limited number.
- It offers a smart feature for data recovery in order to simplify the process, which is not available in Enigma Recovery.
- It comes at a reasonable price of $49.95 lower than the price of Enigma Recovery ($59).
- Provide incomparable and constant scanning speeds as compared to the slow processing of Enigma recovery.
- It is compatible with iPhone 4, 5s, 6s, 7, XS, XS Max, 11 that runs on iOS 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and even iOS 13.
- Just like Enigma Recovery, this software also offers the feature of preview and hence, makes the data selection easier.
Steps for using iMyFone D–Back:
In order to recover data, follow some simple steps as given below:
Step 1: Install the software
After downloading the software on your computer, install it.
Step 2: Select the option “Recover from iOS Device”
Run the program and then, select the option “Recover from iOS Device” and press the button “Start” to initiate.
Step 3: Connect your device
Now, you have to connect your device to your computer and then on detection of your device by the program, click on the option “Next”.
Step 4: Make a selection of data
After that, you will be asked to make a selection of data type that you would like to recover. You can opt for files as listed on the displayed screen. For instance, types such as messages, contacts, call history, WhatsApp, and many other options to choose from. Then, after making the selection, click on the option “Scan”.
Step 5: Click on the option “Recover”
After the completion of the scanning process, you can select the deleted files from the end results and click on the option “Recover” to pull through those files.
Now, you have successfully recovered your data on your device with the help of iMyFone D – Back.
It is another alternative for Enigma Recovery that helps you to recover your data on your device. This software is reliable and very safe for the recovery task. And it can recover any type of data files such as messages, contacts, notes, videos, photos, and much more. It works smoothly and does not require any tech-knowledge due to its friendly interface.
- It recovers data from accidental damages like data loss, broken device, water damage, deletion, etc.
- It retrieves messages, videos, photos, contacts, call history, notes, etc.
- Offer a preview for effective data recovery.
- It recovers data from iTunes, iCloud backup, and iPhone.
- It supports iOS versions till 13 running on iPhone 5s, 6s, 7, 8, X, XR, XS and 11.
- You can even take trials for free on Mac and Windows PC.
- Its speed for recovering data is brilliant.
- It has a helpful, clear, and easy-to-use interface.
- Give a preview before recovering lost data files.
- It works well on both Mac and Windows PC.
Tenorshare UltData iOS Data Recovery has received positive reviews from various social media platforms such as CNET.com, PCWorld.com, BestiPhoneDataRecovery.com, and many others. It is liked for its preview feature before the final recovering of data files, which allows you to send data selectively. It allows you to restore data that you have accidentally deleted from your device. These all points make Tenorshare UltData iOS Data Recovery one of the best alternatives for Enigma Recovery so as to recover lost data.
3 FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery
This software is also one of the best alternatives for Enigma Recovery. It is secure and safe for recovering deleted files. It is compatible with almost all the latest iOS devices. And it has an intuitive interface and hence, you need no technical skills to make it work for you. It retrieves different types of data from iTunes, iPhone, or iCloud.
Unique features of FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery:
- It has a fast and easy-to-use interface.
- It helps in retrieving almost every type of data from any device.
- Export almost eight different types of lost data.
- It restores data from iTunes and iCloud backups.
Other advantages of FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery:
- It generally upgrades to the latest version of iOS from time to time.
- Its scanning speed of data is incredibly fast.
- Its price is better than other recovery tools.
- Due to a user-friendly interface, it is really simple and easy.
FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery has been given positive reviews for its best performance by sites like TopTenReviews.com, Download.com, and TheTechHacker.com. The software is really fast, light, and simple to operate. You can try its free version and then, can go for the paid one.
So, if you want better options than Enigma Recovery to recover lost data files on your device, then you should opt for these three best alternatives to it. These applications come at reasonable prices and offer much better features than Enigma Recovery. Therefore, if you are looking for the best recovery tool for recovering lost data files, then you can go with these three alternatives namely iMyFone D-Back, Tenorshare UltData iOS Data Recovery, and FoneLab – iOS Data Recovery.