“EMUI reboot system now” is a term with which not many people are familiar with. We have composed this article explaining everything related to it to the benefit of our readers. So, if you want to know about it and how to do it, continue reading.
Part 1: What is the Huawei reboot system now?
“EMUI reboot system now” is a process you are asked to perform if your Huawei phone gets crashed. For instance, if your Huawei smartphone completely stops working, you will be left with performing this task. As a result of this step, your Huawei device will restart properly. That will grant access to some essential features as you would normally do with the device. Huawei reboot system now doesn’t require you to access the settings. It allows you to update the software manually and even clear the cache partition of the device. In addition to that, you can even use it to perform a hard reset on the device. Having considered those aspects, you can think of it as a “life-saver” when your device is stuck or crashed.
Part 2: Booting the system into the EMUI reboot system now
It is absolutely true that the Huawei EMUI reboot system now is a hidden feature on your Huawei device. That is exactly why many individuals are not fully aware of this feature, so they hardly use it. Well, if you fall into that category, do you like to learn how to do it? If so, this part is just for you. In this part of our guide, we explain how to perform the “Huawei reboot system now” in step-by-step mode. So, continue reading and learn how to do it.
- Step 01: As the first step, you should press and hold the Power Button of the device. In fact, you should do it for about 15-20 seconds. As a result of that, you will see that the respective device is turned off completely.
- Step 02: Once you have turned off the device, you should press and hold the Power Button and Volume Up button. Make sure that you press those buttons and hold them for a while without leaving any of them instantaneously.
- Step 03: You will see that Huawei log appears on the screen when you hold the aforesaid buttons. As you see the logo, just release those buttons.
- Step 04: You can see that there are different options on the screen. You can navigate from one option to another using the Volume button. So, use that button and navigate to the option called EMUI reboot system now. Once you have selected the option, you should confirm the selection using the Power button.
That’s how to reboot your device.
Commonly asked questions about EMUI on Huawei
To make things clearer for you, we have prepared a section with commonly asked questions about EMUI. You can go through this section to get a good idea about its usage and other important aspects.
01. How to reset your Huawei EMUI?
In fact, resetting EMUI can be done in three main phases. For your convenience, we list those phases below.
● Resetting the network settings
Go to the “Settings” using the app icon on the screen. Then, go to “System” and choose the option called “Reset.” Under that, you will find the option called “Reset Network Settings.” Just choose it, and that’s how to reset your network settings on the Huawei device.
● To reset all the settings
In order to reset all the settings, you should follow the steps mentioned below. Go to “Settings” and tap on the “Reset” option. Under that, you should see an option called “Reset all settings.”
● To restore factory settings of the device
In order to restore the factory settings of your Huawei device, you should follow the steps mentioned below. However, you must remember that all the data on your device and its memory will be deleted. So, be sure to keep a backup of your valuable data before proceeding with this step.
Go to “System” (you already know how to do it). Then, choose the option called “Reset.” After that, you should navigate to the option called “Reset Phone.” Then, touch on it so the device will be reset.
02. Is it possible to uninstall EMUI update?
The simplest answer to this question is YES. Well, if you want to learn how to do it, follow the steps that are mentioned below.
- As the first step, you should go to the “Settings” app and open it.
- Under the “Settings” app, you should select the app. You can find it on top of the “Settings” menu, which is located next to a stack of squares.
- Once you have done that, you should see a button with three vertical dots. This specific button can be seen in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Once you have done that, you can click on the option called “Uninstall Updates.” Then, hit OK to complete the process.
03. Is it possible to remove the EMUI app?
When it comes to the existence of EMUI, there is nothing much you can do about it. Suppose that you flash 8.0 on the device; it will get updated to 9.0 pretty quickly. In other words, you cannot necessarily stop ROM updates unless you disable and root the updated app.
Part 3. Let’s learn how to Enter or Exit Recovery mode using one-click with ReiBoot for Android.
Sometimes, you may need to enter or exit the “Recovery Mode” on your Android device. If that is the case, please consider “Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android” as the best tool for that. This special tool comes with the ability to exit or enter the Android recovery mode with ease. Moreover, it allows you to enter the Fastboot mode as well. The best thing about this tool is that it lets you perform all those actions using a one-click operation. Also, it lets you fix more than 50 issues that are found in your Android. For instance, it can address the below-mentioned glitches.
- Black screen of death
- Blue screen of death
- Stuck on Samsung logo
- Stuck on Android logo
- Stuck on Boot screen
- Excessive battery drain
- Restart loop
- Forced termination
Now, you know how powerful ReiBoot is, let’s learn how to use it on your device. Before proceeding with any of the steps mentioned below, it is obvious that you should download the app. Then, get it installed on your computer.
- Once you have installed Tenorshare ReiBoot for Android on your PC, connect your faulty device to it. Be sure that the software is launched by the time you connect the device. You can use the original USB cable for this matter in order to prevent potential interruptions.
- Once the device is connected to the computer, and the software is opened, you’ll see the home screen. You will be able to see an option called “One-click to enter into the recovery mode.” Just click on it to select it.
- Once you have done that, you can see that your device can be put in recovery mode successfully.
Conclusion on the EMUI Reboot System Now
Well, now you have a better understanding of EMUI and its functionality on your smartphone. Basically, the purpose of this feature is to reboot your Huawei device and help you fix glitches. It becomes exceptionally handy, especially when you experience some issues with your Android device. If you were wondering about the usage of EMUI, you have the answer now.
The Huawei EMUI reboot system now can be considered as an update method. It is there to be used when nothing else has worked for you when the device is stuck. In other words, the Huawei reboot system now becomes handy when your device cannot boot its operating system. If you expect to enter or exit Android recovery mode, you can use Tenorshare ReiBoot. It’s a powerful software that can be used to fix a variety of software glitches in your Android OS. If you have OS-related trouble in your Android device, you can use ReiBoot to get it fixed. It is a very user-friendly software that doesn’t require any expertise. Basically, it is a must-have tool for any Android user.