You are reading this article probably because you are interested in learning about Easy FRP Bypass methods. Well, you are on the correct page because this guide is composed of several FRP bypass methods. So, read each section of this guide carefully and learn how to get rid of the FRP lock conveniently.
Introduction to FRP Lock
New Android devices come with a special feature called FRP lock. In fact, this feature is introduced to the Android platform to increase the security of the device. This feature is developed by Google. This security measure has the ability to prevent unauthorized access to your Android device. Needless to say, such a feature becomes incredibly handy if the device is stolen or lost. No one will be able to use your device unless they know the Google account credentials.
Although this feature is incredibly handy in terms of security, it can become a burden as well. For instance, think of a situation in which you have forgotten the Google credentials of the device. Also, what if you have bought a preowned Android device, but you don’t have its Google credentials? If that is the case, the FRP lock becomes more of a problem than a help. This is exactly when individuals tend to look for potential Easy FRP Bypass methods within their reach.
The good news is that we have included several methods that can be used to bypass FRP. Just keep reading.
Part 1: What Android users must know about Easy FRP Bypass
In this section, let’s learn more about an Easy FRP Bypass before moving to the solutions. As we have mentioned earlier, FRP is a particular lock that prevents unauthorized access to your Android device. So, you can walk through the lock only if you have the credentials of the Google account.
FRP bypass is the process of penetrating through the FRP lock without using the password. In other words, it is the process of accessing the locked Android device without the password. To get it done, you will need to find a powerful method than the FRP lock’s algorithm. However, you shouldn’t be confused by the complexity of the lock. In fact, there are several ways to do it without much hassle. The very purpose of this article is to explain those methods and help you bypass the FRP lock.
The methods you can use to bypass FRP
As we have stated above, there are several options to try and bypass FRP. Before trying those methods, however, you should know that they come with different success rates. Also, the level of complexity may differ from one method to another. Some methods are straightforward, while others may be somewhat difficult, particularly for novice users. First, we list down those options for your reference.
- FRP bypass using Odin.
- Use the account login method and bypass the Android FRP lock.
- Use a Quick Shortcut Maker method to get rid of the FRP lock.
- Or use a Serial/TCP Terminal to bypass Android FRP.
- Use Sidesync to bypass your FRP lock.
- Use a Flash to get rid of the FRP lock.
Will those methods put your device at risk?
One of the most common methods people use to bypass FRP lock is installing an FRP bypass APK. Well, despite the popularity of this method, it comes with uncertainty too. The safety and security of this method are highly doubtful. As per this method, some apps on your device will connect to the internet to download files. Also, you don’t see any information related to the files that are downloaded on the device. So, if you don’t want any risk whatsoever, the most recommended way is to use a professional tool. In this case, you should do a good amount of research before ending up with a tool. The tool you select must guarantee that the security of the device is not compromised.
Part 2: Easy FRP Bypass Tool – iMyFone LockWiper (Android)
If you don’t want to put your device at risk but bypass the FRP, use iMyFone LockWiper (Android). As we have mentioned above, you must choose a tool that doesn’t make your device vulnerable to threats. And, iMyFone LockWiper is one of those rare tools that come with extreme power and safety. The privacy of the user is perfectly guaranteed with this device.
Another great thing about this top AddROM APK alternative tool – iMyFone LockWiper is that it allows you to unlock the device very quickly. It doesn’t require you to know programming or coding. Instead, it gives you a very convenient GUI so you can follow it and get the device unlocked. All the steps are presented on the screen, so even a beginner can unlock their Android devices with ease. Besides, this powerful tool can bypass various other locks such as Fingerprint, Pattern, PIN, and even face lock. In a nutshell, LockWiper can get rid of any security lock applied on an Android device.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
Mentioned below are some of the most useful features you can experience with iMyFone LockWiper.
- It can effectively remove or bypass Google FRP lock without wasting your time.
- The user-interface of this device is incredibly convenient, even for a novice user.
- LockWiper gives you full access to the locked Android device without using any password.
- This Easy FRP Bypass tool lets you use the device even under a new Google account.
- Once the lock is bypassed, no one can track your device through the old Google account.
- A genius algorithm that removes the FRP lock regardless of the type. For instance, it removes patterns, fingerprints, face lock, and PIN.
- Shows the best success rate in the industry when it comes to bypassing FRP locks.
How to use iMyFone LockWiper to bypass FRP
Now, in this section of our guide, let’s learn how to bypass FRP using iMyFone LockWiper.
- First, you should download iMyFone LockWiper (Android) on your computer. Be sure to use their official website to download it. Then, get it installed on the computer and launch it to see the Home Screen. After you have done that, you will see the option called “Remove Google Lock (FRP)” on the screen. Click on it.
- Now, on the next screen, please click on the button labeled “Start” to proceed. Once you have done that, you should connect your faulty Android device to the same computer. Please use a USB cable to avoid any interruptions.
- Once you are directed to the next screen, choose the information related to your device. Then, you should follow the given onscreen steps to continue.
- After that, you will have to provide more information related to the device. For instance, you should provide information such as device PDA, country, and so on. Now, you should click on the button labeled “Download.” LockWiper will now start to download the firmware for the device you intend to unlock.
- Once the firmware is downloaded by the program, you should click on the option labeled “Start to Extract.”
- After that, please put the device on Download Mode. Then, hit the “Start” button so you can continue.
- Once the installation is completed, you should open both OEM unlock and USB debugging mode. Then, put the device back to download mode so it will complete the firmware download.
- You will have to confirm the action simply by entering “000000“. As a result, LockWiper will start to bypass the device.
- At the completion of this process, you will see that the FRP lock is removed. You can now use your device under a new Google account.
Part 3: Other methods you may consider to bypass FRP
If you don’t want to use a professional method like LockWiper, you can consider the options mentioned below. Although we don’t guarantee the success rate of these methods and tools, you may give them a try.
- D&G Password Unlocker
- Only for Samsung devices, Samsung FRP Helper v0.2
- FRP removal through Remote Google Account
- FRP removal through Google Verification
- GSM Flasher ADB Bypass
- Bypass FRP through Working FRP/Google Account Bypass and Flashing tool
- Pangu FRP Bypass
- FRP Bypass APK Download for Android
- FRP Bypass Solutions
- Bypass lock screen through Android Lock Screen Removal
So, that’s all about Easy FRP Bypass methods. As you can see, iMyFone LockWiper (Android) is the most impressive method of all to get it done.