Media files are available in a variety of file types. WAV and MP4 hold a prominent place out of them. MP4 files are in a position to deliver both the audio as well as video content. On the other hand, WAV files provide only the audio content. In some of the instances, you will come across the need to convert MP4 to WAV.
There is no straightforward method available for you to convert MP4 to WAV. In other words, you will not be able to find an in-built method on your computer to get the job done. That’s where you need to think about seeking the assistance of a third-party method. Ideally, you need to think about getting hold of an MP4 to WAV converter.
Here are three of the most effective methods you can follow to convert your files from MP4 to WAV. Any person will go through these three methods and pick the best one out of them to proceed with the conversion. And, you will finally get outstanding results.
Method 1 – Convert MP4 to WAV using the Top MP4 To WAV Converter
The most convenient method for converting MP4 to WAV is to get hold of an MP4 to WAV converter. A variety of converters are available for you to consider. Out of them, Wondershare UniConverter has received lots of attention. You will be able to overcome the hassle linked with the conversion process when using this tool to get your work done.
Besides, for people who need to convert M4V to MP4, here is the top M4V To MP4 Converter for you.
Before you get your hands on Wondershare UniConverter to convert MP4 to WAV, it is important to have a basic understanding of the features that come with it. The following are the features that this software tool will be able to provide you with.
- You will be able to convert WAV to MP4 effortlessly with the help of Wondershare UniConverter. In addition to that, you can also convert files to many other file formats, including AVI, MOV, or MPEG.
- It can provide a faster conversion experience to you without compromising the quality.
- You will be able to convert your MP4 files to many different audio file formats, such as M4A, AAC, and MP3 as well. It can also convert ISO to IMG, convert MP4 to WebM, and MP4 to SWF.
- You can edit the videos before conversion. A variety of editing capabilities, such as cropping, trimming, rotating, and watermark adding, will be available.
- You can directly burn videos into DVDs with the help of it.
- You will be able to download MP4 files from a large number of websites with ease as well.
- Wondershare UniConverter is compatible with a variety of operating systems, including Windows and Mac.
To begin with, you should go ahead and download Wondershare UniConverter MP4 to WAV Converter on your computer. Upon downloading, you can quickly go through the installation process. Then you can launch Wondershare UniConverter app. On the main interface, you can drag and drop the MP4 files needed to be converted into MP3 files. It is also possible for you to batch convert multiple files with the help of it. This can deliver quick and efficient results to you.
Now you have added the source files into the Wondershare UniConverter interface. Hence, you need to go ahead and select the output file format. To do that, you need to select Audio and then click on WAV. By doing this, you specify that you want all the files to be converted into WAV.
You have done all the configurations by this step, and you can move forward with the conversion process. If you have added multiple MP4 source files, you can click on the button “Convert All.” This can help you to convert all the files that you have into WAV.
The screen will show you the progress of the conversion. Once the process of conversion completes, you can check the output file. To do that, you should click on the “Converted” tab. By right-clicking on it, you can get more information.
Method 2 –Convert MP4 To WAV On Mac And Windows
In the second method, we will introduce a reliable tool, which you will be able to use to convert MP4 to WAV on both Mac and Windows platforms. The tool that we are going to introduce you is Wondershare Free Video Converter. This can be considered as the free version of UniConverter, which we discussed above.
Even though Wondershare Free Video Converter is the free version, it can still support various file formats. Therefore, people looking for an MP4 to WAV converter will be able to take a look at it.
Both Wondershare Free Video Converter and Wondershare UniConverter have a similar interface. The functions of these two tools are quite similar to each other as well. Therefore, you can also think about taking a look at Wondershare Free Video Converter.
Following are the features that you can get hold of with the help of Wondershare Free Video Converter. You will notice that this tool is not in a position to deliver a rich range of functionalities to you. However, the available functions are more than enough for you to get your job done conveniently. Due to the same reason, you can go ahead and take a look at it as well.
- You will be able to use Wondershare Free Video Converter in order to convert MP4 files to WAV files and vice versa.
- It can also provide MP4 file conversion to several other file formats.
- You will be able to use this tool for free on both Mac and Windows.
- It is easy to use and super-fast.
- You will be able to get your hands on a variety of functions out of it, such as video downloader, video transfer, including transferring GoPro videos to iPhone, and disc burner.
To proceed with this method, you should go ahead and download the Wondershare Free Video Converter. You can download it for free. Upon downloading, you can install this MP4 to WAV Converter on your Mac or Windows PC. Then you can find the main interface, where you can drag and drop the source files, which you need to consider. You have the freedom to add multiple files here because the tool supports batch file conversions.
You should not specify the output file type. To do that, you need to click on Audio and then select WAV as the output file format. Here, you will also be able to do all sorts of edits (that you need) to the source MP4 file as well. For example, you can crop, add subtitles, and even trim the video before converting it to WAV.
Now you can click on the button “Convert All.” This will initiate the batch conversion. It is a quick conversion process, and you can see progress. Upon completion, you can navigate to the “Converted” tab and then find the converted files.
Method 3 – Use An Online Converter to Convert MP4 to WAV
As the last method, we will be introducing an online converter, which you can use to get the conversion work done with minimum hassle. You will be able to discover a large number of such online tools. Out of them, you can use a free tool such as Online Audio Converter. It can provide you with the chance to convert files that belong to over 300 different file formats.
Here are the important features of the Online Audio Converter
- You will be able to convert multiple files (more than one file) at a given time.
- You will be able to extract audio from a video file.
- Be able to tag the artist name, track name, and other information at the time of conversion.
- You can take better control over the conversion and define frequency, bitrate, quality, and other settings of the output file.
- You will also be able to convert MP4 files to a variety of audio file formats.
- Import files from your computer, Dropbox or even from an online URL to proceed with the conversion.
Here are the steps to follow when using the Online Audio Converter.
You can navigate to Online Audio Converter from a web browser. It can be accessed via https://online-audio-converter.com/. Then you will be able to open files. You can add the files to your hard drive or add them from your Dropbox or Google Drive.
Now you need to pick the desired file format. If you want to control the output file, you can do it by clicking on Advanced Settings.
Now you can hit on the Convert button. This will initiate MP4 to the WAV conversion process. When the file is successfully converted, you can go ahead and download it into your Google Drive, PC, or Dropbox.
Follow these steps, and you will be able to get the most out of converting your MP4 files to WAV. You will love the convenience of these methods to get your files converted without any hassle.