Recently, a lot of readers have written in worried queries asking about solutions for disabled iPad or iPhone. The gist of most queries is seeking answers that would help them with how to unlock iPad passcode without restore without causing any sort of information erases or leaks. There are so many options out there; it can be truly confusing. This is why we have chosen some methods that will help you to bypass your iPad passcode.
It is not uncommon for people to get locked out of their iPhone’s or iPad’s. It may be because they changed their own passwords and forgot what it was or it could be simple as children getting hold of the parent’s phone and punching in random numbers. Whatever the cause of this may be, it can be very frustrating if you are stuck somewhere and need to contact someone but, you cannot since your phone is disabled. In situations like these, you will need the best options so that you could bypass iPad passcode without any problem.
Section 1. The official way to bypass iPad passcode without losing any data
If you are locked out of your own phone and would like to know how to unlock iPad passcode without restore, then you must have searched up a bunch of ways in which you could have unlocked the screen. A lot of the options warn you that you would lose all data if you chose that step. This can be a real cause of worry if you are someone who does not back up their phone from time to time. You will need to bypass iPad Passcode.
If you want to know if there is any official way to bypass iPad passcode, then there is no one way. You could go through iTunes or Find my iPhone, but there will always be a chance of losing your data for good. We all have important phone numbers and personal conversations that we would not want to lose, which means that this is not really a good option if you do not back up your phone regularly.
If you want to take the precaution and back up your data, then go to the settings and then turn on the feature which is mentioned as the iCloud backup. After doing that, you can relax as all of the data would get backed up from time to time.
Section 2. How to bypass iPad passcode with the help of Siri
Although this is not an official solution by any means, it is one of the solutions that a lot of people use and trust. You can say that it is a loophole that people are making the most of until it is fixed by Apple. There is a technique that seems to do the trick. But, it only works on Apple devices that are operating on iOS 8.0 to iOS 10.0. You can try to bypass iPad passcode by following the steps below.
Steps on how to unlock iPad passcode without restore by Siri
1. In order to activate Siri, press the home button of the iPad or the iPhone and ask a question like “Hey Siri, what time is it?” A clock will appear on the screen showing you the time.
2. On the iPad, click on the icon of the clock. Once the world clock opens up, press on the plus (+) sign to add more clocks.
3. You can type a bunch of random words on the search bar and then press “Select All.”
4. You can now go ahead and choose Share from all the options that are there and then click on the icon for messages.
5. Type anything in the “To” option and then press the return button to come back.
6. Now, choose all the text that is highlighted and select it. Press the “Add” option.
7. For you to add a new contact, click on the option “Create New Contact.” You will see a new window pop up where you can fill in all the details for the new contact.
8. There will be an icon for the contact’s picture. Click on it and then choose the option for “Choose Photo.” You will be taken to the phone’s library.
9. Now you can click the Home button, and you will be able to access other features of the phone. In this way, you would have been successful in using Siri to bypass iPad Passcode.
By the way, here, you will learn more about how to perform an iPhone passcode reset.
Section 3. How you could bypass iPad passcode with the help of Password Unlocker in 1-Click
The method that we mentioned above only works on a limited set of iPhone’s and iPad’s. And there are many steps that do not really work, which is why it is a good idea that you try to crack and remove the password instead. The best option would be if you could set up a new password so you would not have to try different methods to bypass iPad Passcode. iMyFone LockWiper is one such app that could help you out. It works great for all 4-digit, 6-digit passcode, Face ID, or even touch ID.
Features of iMyFone LockWiper
- Reset iPhone without passcode and computer & remove the passcode without any problem from the iPad or the iPhone.
- Do not need to use any special type of tech as you could unlock iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus) all by yourself.
- You can use this app on the iPhone or the iPad even if it is disabled, locked, or even broken.
- You could also easily take your phone out of recovery mode, white/black screen, boot loop, or even Apple logo or bypass iPad Passcode.
How to Unlock iPad passcode without restore via LockWiper
1. You will have to launch the application and then press Start. Before you do that, correct the USB cable to the computer and the iPad.
2. You will have to give the model number of the device that you are using and then proceed to follow the instructions and put it in DFU mode.
If for some reason you are not able to put it in DFU mode then press the option “Put your device on recovery mode.” You will see this option appear at the bottom of the screen and then go ahead and put it in the recovery mode.
3. You can now check to see if the device has been detected automatically by the program or whether you will have to do it manually. Once it is connected, press Download.
4. Once the download is well on its way, press on “Start to Verify.” You can also start the process to unlock by clicking on “Start Unlock.” You can then go ahead and put “000000” click on confirm and then when you see the option ‘Unlock” click on it. You will have to wait for some time, so the screen lock is successfully unlocked and even removed.
iMyFone LockWiper is a very good option. One of the features of this app is that it is compatible with the iPad and iPhone and all the latest versions of iOS. It has successfully helped over thousands of devices to bypass iPad Passcode & unlock iPhone X without a password.
Section 4. How to bypass iPad passcode without having to restore
The second professional 3rd party tool we suggest is Tenorshare 4uKey – iPhone Passcode Unlock Tool for you to restore the device. Using iTunes is quite complicated, which is why users do not want to follow that procedure. There are chances that using iTunes would not get you the result that you would expect. This is why Tenorshare 4uKey is a good choice that you could go with.
- You could factory reset any iPhone that you wanted even if you did not know the passcode or if you forgot.
- You could follow a set of easy steps if you wanted to bypass the iPad passcode or unlock iPhone without a password as disabled due to wrong passcodes being punched in again and again.
- It is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, iPhone, etc. Fix all the issues even you forgot restrictions passcode on iPhone.
- It also works flawlessly with iOS 13.
How to Unlock iPad passcode without restore with 4uKey
1. The first thing that you will have to do is to install Tenorshare 4uKey on Windows or on the Mac. You can do this by going to the official website. Once it is done, just launch the application to know to bypass iPad Passcode. And then connect your disabled or locked iPhone to PC.
2. 4uKey will then request you to download the correct firmware for your iOS device.
3. After the matching firmware downloaded, this tool will remove the passcode for you.
During the whole process, please make sure your phone is connected to the computer. And 4uKey will do its job to unlock your iPhone passcode simply and efficiently.