As we all know that Android operating systems provide his users with numerous advantages like unmatched flexibility, adaptable interface, and extreme reliability. This is one of the most vital reasons we see the ever-growing population of Android smartphones. Generally, android phones come equipped with user-friendly and problem-free systems, but like every machine probability of problems can never be ruled out. So here, we’ll discuss the most common android system problems along with their best possible solutions with the help of best repair applications/tools.
PS: Just click to fix them if you are facing issues, like Your Device isn’t Compatible with this Version or Android.process.media has stopped; And here is the top Android phone repair tool for you too.
Part 1. Basics of Android repairing systems
You will certainly need the assistance of android repair tools in order to enjoy the trouble-free and smooth experience of android smartphones. For instance
- You are in the middle of some very important assignment, and out of nowhere, your phone is stopped working.
- You could be making some very important calls, and unexpectedly the phone call disconnects.
- Or you have to send someone an important text message, and you can’t find that specific contact.
- Your phone battery is completely drained after only 1 hour of its charge.
- Your google play store isn’t allowing you to update or download the applications.
Most Common Issues
- Stuck while in Boot Loop
- Trapped at Logo
- System loss
- Screen blackout
- OTA (Over the air programming) Updated Failure
- Forced Termination
- Phone Crash
- Phone Bricked
- Update failure
- Not being able to turn on the phone
- Not being able to turn off the phone
- Slowing down of phone or continuous hanging
- Unusually high battery consumption
- Frozen phone
- Unable to connect to Wi-Fi or Mobile data
- Touch screen not responding properly
- Excessive heating of phone
- Some applications not downloading
Following are some of the basic parameters based on which repair tools are selected:
- Ease of software use
- Compatibility of phone and computer
- The adaptability of additional software
- Effectivity of software
- Repair procedural result time
iMyfone Fixppo is available at both iOS & Android platforms. And it’s a wonderful and very effective repair tool for every possible kind of issues that you may come across in your android phone. This tool was originally launched for iOS devices, but based on its impressive success and growing demand, it was later developed and launched for Android phones as well. It employs such a user-friendly interface that even a layperson can solve most commonly faced problems in android phones through this tool. And not to forget its reliability.
Over the period, iMyFone Fixppo has been so much developed that it can solve almost every kind of problem on the Android platform. For example, it could be the slow performance of a system; the complete screen is gone white or black, irresponsive touch screen, phone jammed in one application, phone not been to start or shut down, excessive battery drain, or it could be anything. This tool will help you solve all the problems, and it’s easily available on almost every market android phone repair near me. The following are its main benefits.
Also, here, you will learn more about how to monitor Android Screen Time.
- Many individuals and online experts service providers rely on this. Most of them have tried the new android variant and have shared satisfactory results.
- The majority of Android smartphones and tablets are compatible with it and even support the latest updates.
- Almost every type of reported bugs like touch screen, the blackout of the screen, freeze effect of the screen, update issues, etc. can be solved through this tool.
- The highest success repair percentage is achievable with this tool.
- User-friendly UI for effortless use.
- Compatible with both Windows and Mac.
- Easy step by step guidelines for users.
Part 2. Basic Classification of issues
Android enabled devices are very famous, and according to statistics, the majority of mobile phone users are using this operating system as we all know that issues can be mainly of two different types i.e., Hardware and software. So let’s discuss them one by one.
Software issues: Android Phone repair near me
If you are facing some software issues in your android smartphone or smartphone, then iMyfone Fixxpo has got a solution for you. This tool/application can easily detect the problem that causing troubles to your smartphone, and by following simple guidelines, you can easily remove them.
Step 1: Turn on the application; it will ask about the device model you are using. Check the device amongst the available options. Now, based on your input, it will automatically start downloading suitable firmware for your device.
Step 2: now once the firmware is finished downloading, connect your device with your laptop/computer through data cable, and ensure the download mode is turned on. Within a few seconds, the repair process will be started, and every problem that was troubling your smartphone will be resolved.
Probably the most vital reason for the success of this tool is its user interface, which makes it very easy to use. And you don’t need to be an expert to repair your phone by yourself. This tool offers different packages for every different user. Like
- Basic plan: meant for individual users. Only one device can be connected with it.
- Family Plan: As the name suggests, it is meant for more than one user. Maximum 5 devices can be connected and repaired through it.
- Multi-user Plan: As the name suggests, its an upgrade to a family plan. Unlimited no. of devices can be repaired through it. So if you own a repair shop, then this package is for you.
Hardware issues: Android phone repair near me
If you are facing some kind of hardware issues in your smartphone device, in that case, it is recommended to have it thoroughly inspected from an expert. If you have ever got a chance to look especially at the panel board of a smartphone, then you’ll have an idea of how complex it can be. It usually is a combination of a very fine interlinked connection, changing even one link can sometimes leave the complete device useless.
So again emphasizing the need of an expert to do such a task. There are lots of ways with the help of which you can always locate an android phone repair you.
Method #1. Enter “Android Phone Repair near Me” on Yelp
Yelp is one of many easy to access forums with the help of which you can locate an android phone repair shop near you. Just go to www.yelp.com and enter “android phone repair near me” in the search bar. This will automatically take you to all the available options for android phone repair near you. From there on, you can also check their customer reviews and, if found satisfactory, can place your order. Very easy, isn’t it!
Method #2. Search” Android Phone Repair Near Me” on iFixit
iFixit is an equally effective forum like yelp. Just visit the website www.ifixit.com, enter your query “Android phone repair near me” in the search bar. It will give you the list of all available service providers near you. It also provides step by step guidelines to solve different problems.
Method #3. Search “Android Phone Repair Near Me” on Thumbtack
According to my opinion, this probably is the best forum where you can find experts to repair every kind of problem on your android phone. Just visit www.thumbtack.com. Enter your query in the search, and you’ll straight away find a number of solutions/services to your problem. And don’t forget to mention your postal code to have the nearest available services narrowed down for you.
Part 3. Try and keep your data back up regularly
Data privacy and protection can never be underestimated as it is one of the dearest things to every one of us. So it’s always recommended to regularly back up your data to avoid any unwanted compromise on your data losses. It helps you to have access to your data any time, anywhere, even you no longer have access to your previous mobile phone device.
So the importance of data backup cannot be undermined. So how can you backup your data? It’s very easy
Go to settings personal backup & reset
Choose both (backup and auto restore) options. And then synchronize it with your Google profile, which gives you the liberty to access everything anytime anywhere, even if you no longer have your smartphone available with you.
Hence we can summarize by saying that iMyFone Fixppo for Android is a great and must-have tool if you are using the android smartphone. It helps you easily resolve some of the very common issues. Even if you don’t have much time to do it yourself, you can always use forums like yelp, ifixit, and thumbtack and look for “android phone repair near me,” there you’ll have all service providers available for you to get things done without much effort.